Season 2: Explore & Expand revs up on November 16!

@Jellyfoosh My game has glitched out on yukon I cannot have more then one vehicle of my own out becuase the map display is glitched out and everything is acting like the game is lagging, the menu keeps reseting back to the top when trying to select stuff, I dont know what happend and its fine in other peoples games just not mine.

Not happy to be this far in and the game being damn near unplayable due to bugs!

Edit it seems to be caused by the main missions for the 1st map, the 2nd map thus far seems okm with help I can complete the missions and the game goes back to normal until the next job is accrept then back to simulateted lagorama!. Other problem is my friends elping me since this bug started dont earn any moeny as the jobs, do not show as completed for them.

last edited by pablodiablo316

@pablodiablo316 I have the same problems but only today?! Yesterday everything was ok, today the game was unplayable (on Xbox one 😵

@pablodiablo316 I had the same problems today ok Xbox one x, not playable at all

Здравствуйте! На первой локации при прокрутке списка на карте она автоматически перемещается вверх. Вот запись - https://youtu.be/GLrzT3bqRbg

Hi @pablodiablo316, thanks for the report, the team is looking into it!

@Jellyfoosh

May i ask why you work on it after release? I mean the whole update is a mess... cant even complete the maps...check the cabin issue for example... can't deliver 15 cabins... its impossible... i mean there are ppl who struggle to create 15 cabins and deliver to requested site only to find out from you, in a few thrown words around here on the forum, that this is a bug and they did it for nothing and we must wait , again, for a fix? I mean wtf... didnt you check the missions before releasing? You throw out again a bugged version trying to fixit on our time... duh... thats not the right way guys...

last edited by Nona

after the path does 2 there was a drop in fps the game is opening small locks and the trucks seem to be tied up as if walking with the brakes on we wait for a load path ps4 version

it is already the second time that an update spoils my experience with the game these two new maps are impossible to play the game it seems to be choking I don’t know if it’s more fps this bad to play on the frustrating ps4 ..

@elstudentos65 said in Season 2: Explore & Expand revs up on November 16!:

@pablodiablo316 I have the same problems but only today?! Yesterday everything was ok, today the game was unplayable (on Xbox one 😵

someone toldme the work around, oncethecabin is delivered remove it from the drop off point again and it clears it

Здравствуйте! Обнаружил еще одни баг - https://youtu.be/wWnJIdoKhXI

one thing i have a problem with is can we get the co-op crane spaz dealt with, in the feature i still have random glitches like that in private as well.

Когда появится в steam

@Nona said in Season 2: Explore & Expand revs up on November 16!:

@Jellyfoosh

May i ask why you work on it after release? I mean the whole update is a mess... cant even complete the maps...check the cabin issue for example... can't deliver 15 cabins... its impossible... i mean there are ppl who struggle to create 15 cabins and deliver to requested site only to find out from you, in a few thrown words around here on the forum, that this is a bug and they did it for nothing and we must wait , again, for a fix? I mean wtf... didnt you check the missions before releasing? You throw out again a bugged version trying to fixit on our time... duh... thats not the right way guys...

We can deliver several cabins at the same time, you deliver 8 wooden pallets with a DL 4520 and a super heavy trailer, this will allow you to create 4 cabins and all that in less than 1h30, easy fingers in the nose. And then finishing the cards is an achievable goal, you don't have the level that's all. After all the menu is made for the tattooed, the hairy, in short lumberjacks what ... lol

Come on my Nona, relax the noodle and smile a little you look constipated lol

@LeTuron

Hi hairy lumberjack! How you completed the 15 cabins mission?
And what you try to say... i barely understand your posts. Quit using googe translate so often cause it mess up your words.
Noodle... constipated... jeez... are you in kindergarten or what

last edited by Nona

@Nona
i didnt play yukon yet, and not hairy enough...but ive heard the cabin trick is to unload it by cat, not by the cranes

@Stazco

But it won't fit the delivery area. You cannot place 15 cabins in that area. And the devs admit that 10 and 15 cabins its a bug so i dont bother anymore. Just wait for fix. Meanwhile i start some mod maps which are pretty good.

last edited by Nona

@Nona said in Season 2: Explore & Expand revs up on November 16!:

Hi hairy lumberjack! How you completed the 15 cabins mission?
And what you try to say... i barely understand your posts. Quit using googe translate so often cause it mess up your words.
Noodle... constipated... jeez... are you in kindergarten or what

Hi Grandma (Nona in Italian), I'm fine and you.

I'm not yet at the delivery you're talking about, last week I delivered 8 shipments of timber to build 4 cabins to do the mine start-up mission using a Derry Longhorn 4520 in 1h30. Which was not very complicated, then I made two cabins that I lost when I went to deliver them to site 2 via the mine. Excuse me, but I work during the day, I can only play in the evening so I do not move quickly but I am surely moving forward in the mission.

I am going back there this evening, I have to deliver wood to make the 2 remaining cabins and to me the 49,000 CR. Then I would move on to the next mission.

For me, these are challenges to take up, and there is no way I will forfeit. I'm going to get there and then otherwise I would do it with my friends together, it should go quickly.

Honestly when I look at the forum I feel in kindergarten, suddenly I put myself at your level.

Cheers

@LeTuron

Why you act so aggressive dude? Why you insult me? Thats not very mature to yale bullshits left and right!
I ask you because its impossible to place 15 cabins in the loading area. So mission cannot be finished... you can deliver 100 cabins or as much as you want but there is no unloading place for them...

Ah yeah i'll just ditto ta the l8est map gripes, they all should be embarrassed putting that ack, give over 2 the modders, they got mo skills lol