Radio silence on console release. The fans would like answers.

It is now nearing the end of Q1 in 2018. There has been total.radio silence on a consoler release, from.the developers, for months. My preorder has been cancelled, and I know many others have done the same. GameStop has now changed the projected release to 12/31/2018

What is happening with this release? Should we stop holding our collective breaths?

It is now nearing the end of Q1 in 2018. There has been total.radio silence on a consoler release, from.the developers, for months. My preorder has been cancelled, and I know many others have done the same. GameStop has now changed the projected release to 12/31/2018

Disappointing news, albeit not surprising. Awaiting the next "Your Pre-order has been delayed" email myself, having already received one in November.
I will never understand this complete and utter lack of basic level consumer communication. A pity that such a great game is brought so low by poor practices.

last edited by Link000

Focus admitted in the past that their silence was damaging for them. I guess they have real internal issues right now, and those are not over yet.

Still, total radio silence is... kinda weird (and frustrating). At least they could give us something on the vague release date circulating on Amazon and other sites.

Supposedly another update is coming. But then again all we got told is “soon” once again

@jb0809 said in Radio silence on console release. The fans would like answers.:

Supposedly another update is coming. But then again all we got told is “soon” once again

Haven't they said that like, three-four months ago?

That the game's release suffers multiple shift during time is one thing.
That Focus totaly not communicate about this since many months is unacceptable.

They definitly don't consider their customers.

Where is the community Manager that we don't ear since months?

last edited by AstartesUltra

Good luck console players, you are still on time to not buy the game.

PC gamers we are still wating a finished game and of course info, since december 2016.

it's cool that he responded. Really wish we knew who was stopping the sharing of information and why though

Release dates are not rumours, the information comes from the Publishers, so say both Amazon and ShopTo. The game is listed on the official [Playstation] website as a Q1 2018 release.
(https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/space-hulk-deathwing-ps4/)

There are 3 weeks left of Q1 2018. Should we all be expecting another delay without any word or communication as to why or when it's more likely to release?

I'd expect another delay.

@jb0809 said in Radio silence on console release. The fans would like answers.:

it's cool that he responded. Really wish we knew who was stopping the sharing of information and why though

Responded?

That´s not an answer, i can tell you the same and i´m not a Community Manager or DEV:

• The game will release when it´s done
  • We will give you info as soon as possible
  • We are getting close to the release

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.