Vehicle Proposals: MAZ-7907 and KZKT-7428

MAZ-7907

I think the MAZ-7907 should definitely be made for Spintires: Mudrunner, either in form of a community-made mod, or as an official update. The MAZ-7907 is a 28.1m long soviet truck, from 1985. It's a not a 4x4, a 6x2, a 6x6, an 8x8 or even a 16x16, it's a 24x24!!

KZKT-7428

I think visually, it is a mix of both this and the M-7907, because both have three frontal windows. I think this should also be made for Spintires: Mudrunner. I really like the design of the 7428 and I think more 8x8s would make the game even better. ■

Also, be sure to leave your thoughts about this in the comments below!
I'm happy to see other people's opinions. 😀

last edited by 8x8

Man, I love MAZ-7907, it's a monster, nice piece of engineering for its time, probably even for today, but it's HUGE!
I am afraid there is no map this can be actually use on 🙂

@8x8 yeah but i dont see what purpose MAZ-7907 could serve

At the moment, yes there is no map it can be used on. Maybe on a new map containing two docks, and the MAZ-7907 could maybe load containers at one dock, and unload them at the other, maybe with roads connecting the two. I thought that this could maybe be a sort of industrial area on one side of the map with the docks, and the rest could be forest. Thanks for the replies!

@8x8 In the old Spintires there where many MODs of the MZKT-7428 so i think we will see in the near future also one for Mudrunner.

MAZ-7907 is really a great machine but to big for spintires at the moment.

Would be nice if someone would make the "SLT 56 Franziska“. It´s a german tank transporter.

@alpscruiser said in Vehicle Proposals: MAZ-7907 and KZKT-7428:

@8x8 In the old Spintires there where many MODs of the MZKT-7428 so i think we will see in the near future also one for Mudrunner.
MAZ-7907 is really a great machine but to big for spintires at the moment.
Would be nice if someone would make the "SLT 56 Franziska“. It´s a german tank transporter.

Yeah, I have the KZKT-7428 for Spintires, but the camera pivot is much to far back, and the interior is inside the bit where the engine would be, not on or inside the cabin. But it'll be nice if they re-work that, and make it for Mudrunner. The SLT 56 looks nice, but what would you transport with it in-game? Also logs?
Anyways, thanks for your reply, Alpscruiser!

@8x8 a good use for the SLT would be a tractor for a flat bed trailer and recovery vehicle

So basically the same as the real SLT, only instead of a tank its just another truck/jeep, + the utility attachment (do you mean the one the E-7310 has?).