Coping with this game

Well here you have another one.

Already bad with 3 injuries in turn 3 playing (new team this is chaos dwarves) and I could get a TD for a 1-1 and this happened0_1520652662234_Captura de pantalla 2018-03-10 a las 3.27.12.png

So my skilled up bull centaur get killed or the other option is -1 amours, great. 0_1520652706006_Captura de pantalla 2018-03-10 a las 3.27.45.png Curent status of a chaos dwarves team, not being aft or anything

@mori-mori

That´s not even the worse, if you look above there is a worse one with a more resilient team.

I don´t know as I Deleted the team, so have really no idea, if you can see the teams last games, it´s one of them

Acording to my number, only 1/36 blocks down, should finish in an injury for an armor 9 guys, so letting the hobgoblins on the side, could you explain to me 3 extremely ripped armor 9 guys?

0_1520655150063_Captura de pantalla 2018-03-10 a las 4.12.17.png

The guy only did 38 amours rolls, can you please explain me, how with 38 armor rolls, of which you pass 19, which is already way above average, of which you cause so many injuries?

See all those 6´s you can say I was lucky, but no, those 6´s were my armor rolls, so please, I´m still waiting on someone to explain me how 6´s on my own armor rolls balance luck. No one has explained that yet

@kaintxu said in Coping with this game:

Acording to my number, only 1/36 blocks down, should finish in an injury for an armor 9 guys, so letting the hobgoblins on the side, could you explain to me 3 extremely ripped armor 9 guys?

Variance.

The guy only did 38 amours rolls, can you please explain me, how with 38 armor rolls, of which you pass 19, which is already way above average, of which you cause so many injuries?

Variance.

last edited by dode74

@kaintxu
Have you ever considered to become a streamer?

last edited by Arne

@koadah I hope his foil hat is in the post by now.

I mean,. Cyanide really do hate him.

last edited by Darkson

All you guys don't have an idea about balance and statistics! I have played him and i can say he is right: it's a shame that this broken RNG harass such a good player! And trust me, his talent is at least equal to his kindness...
0_1520683895680_55f2926a-a676-49d5-b6ed-13858d93b11c-image.png

I am telling you I have been playing this game since the day Blood Bowl 1 came out. I love it and i teach it to all my friends I play it with a passion. But what you are going threw is a very real issue. I get it and I have watched my brother get it multiple times over the years. What I can tell you it does pass at some point but it can take over a month 😞 I keep a log with the scoring system for my league. My brother and I are the two longest active players and we are the ones who have taught my friends, we are the 2 most skilled player in the league no question. I went threw my "bad luck" faze all of July and August I told my brother I wont quit but all I am at this point is a boxing bag for you guys to all feed and level up on. Since then I have been back to normal games we will play our Blood Bowl game for this year in two weeks on the board game and I will be in it and most likely win. My brother however is in the "bad luck" faze right now it has lasted almost a month. Last night we played two good games against each other so I am hoping his faze is over and he can take part in normal games again. My game logs and scoring system make it very clear when we look back at all our games logged in one year....ok this is when it was happening to me and this is when it was happening to you. What you are showing here is real in the game but I can assure you as frustration does set in if you stick with it it will eventually pass and you can play great blood bowl games again.

last edited by Execute

I would also like to state for all the naysayers I am not on here whining that games don't go my way and I want to cry about it. It is also not fun to play against someone who is going threw this for a long stretch. Beating someone 5-0 when they cant even pick up the ball and you decimate their team is not fun.

How many of you guys have played Fumbbl? Would you agree that it is worse than Fumbbl?

last edited by Koadah

@pole said in Coping with this game:

All you guys don't have an idea about balance and statistics! I have played him and i can say he is right: it's a shame that this broken RNG harass such a good player! And trust me, his talent is at least equal to his kindness...
0_1520683895680_55f2926a-a676-49d5-b6ed-13858d93b11c-image.png

Nothing says class like wishing slow agonizing death upon your opponent and their family!

@execute said in Coping with this game:

I keep a log

You have a log of the dice rolls? Awesome, can we see it to verify there is a problem?

@pole

die of cancer seems to be his go-to insult. It's when he wishes it on your mother that I think crosses some lines ...

@ugh really, you deign´t play a good game at all, and I was playing with a crippled team.

BS, you were a highly developed Kislev team with several guard-catchers and +AG pieces vs. my almost-new ones, I was 220 TV down. Your team wasn't broken at all.

I didn't expect to win this, and it still could easily have ended the other way around (if my easier pass would have arrived and your harder one hadn't)

The problem isn't playing good or bad, the problem is that you have totally wrong expectatioins and throw all caution and social graces to the wind as soon as something doesn't go your way.

If not for your abusive chats, I would have actually enjoyed the game. As it was, I think you deserved what you got on your players.