Coping with this game

@kaintxu

I just read through this whole thread! Never going to get that time back again!

Mate, I've had a look my self, you're not a good player. What I don't understand is why you persist with it?

If you genuinely believe the game is broken, then don't play it. Even if you believe it's just BB2, then stick to tabletop.
If not, then listen to the criticism you have received, from ugh and Koadah in particular. The way they describe your play style is spot on and there lies the problem, you take too many risks for this game.

We have a player in our league who plays the same way and almost never wins, but he loves it and has fun. Mostly because its so much sweeter when he does pull off the big plays or lands the big hits.

I will never understand why people continue to complain when they can just move on, because the game won't change. It's not worth discussing.

last edited by Za_Uvek

@ugh said in Coping with this game:

@pole

die of cancer seems to be his go-to insult. It's when he wishes it on your mother that I think crosses some lines ...

Don't know, perhaps was my noob mother to suggest him to make his ball-carrier super-easy surfable already in his first round...

so even after changing teams to a more sturdy, this is what I Get0_1521552807663_Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 03.39.40.png 0_1521552809950_Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 12.33.52.png

The opponent did not have claw, that is halftime btw, and the other bull centaur had already been killed and saved by the apothecary, by the end of the game, the surviving bull centaur had -1 S, which of course I had to sell being my star player.

This is after another 2 games vs elves where my chaos dwarves sustained for injuries than they did.

That's an AV9 team totally destroyed, and you guys still think game is not broken as shit, luck is not balanced and never will, it is no normal for the same person to have bad luck game after game after game.

It's the same complaints you see for internet poker vs live poker.

It's not the RNG, it's the fact that you can play a lot more matches online than you can fit in tabletop. Since you play more matches, there are more rolls, and the unlikely rolls and unlikely sequence of rolls happen more often (simply because they have a chance to happen more often).

So you get more opportunities to experience the good and bad randomness swings...

As far as coping, it's just a game. Play if you're enjoying it, and take a break when you're not.

Nuffle hates you. It is the only explanation.

Kharma is a bitch, I guess she's Nuffle's bitch when it comes to you.

I´ll take a seat...

0_1521625798136_c2881817-5ec4-46f7-b652-bc171a4d7907-image.png

After the in-game chat from you posted above, I think you're getting what you deserve, but keep up the whining, it's funny.

@kaintxu , what are you doing here so far is almost pointless. Cyanide will most surely ignore you, they tend to be slow even on highly rational and detailed reports/proposals. If you hope to rise a storm in the community and create a drama, hoping this will push them, then fat chance - these forums are not that much popular, and only some die-hard BB fans with no life monitor them on regular basis, they won't be moved an inch by your pretty awful and repulsive presentation, in contrary, you keep alienating them.

If you really would like to be constructive and try to prove something, stop your pointless raging and blabbering and present what could at least remotely pass as a solid proof of the issue. A dozen of replays where you have 4-5+ CAS on high AV players in a match would do, if they don't constitute for a 10% of your games, what would mean they are just rare extremes (see what @Javelin wrote above regarding the online vs offline and number of games)

Otherwise, if you'll continue like this, you'll be mocked/ignored, then utterly forgotten by everybody. Nobody will listen to you, except from a couple of easy-to-be-impressed newbies who may once in a while visit this place. You are wasting your time.

last edited by Mori-Mori

BB is a game for people that love random stuff, giggle to it. The BB lovers have special fun with people that complain about the randomness. Then they have a hilarious time. They don't play games that have low randomness usually, and we all know why. They don't want others to laugh of their lack of real skill.

last edited by Hotdogchef

@kaintxu Hello, sorry to hear you've had bad luck in your games but you should still be respectful to the other users of the forum and avoid swearing. Forum rules are here. Have a nice day!

@hotdogchef said in Coping with this game:

BB is a game for people that love random stuff, giggle to it. The BB lovers have special fun with people that complain about the randomness. Then they have a hilarious time. They don't play games that have low randomness usually, and we all know why. They don't want others to laugh of their lack of real skill.

That is not a problem.

A game like chess has no dice. It does have a huge user base. If if I join and I stink I will be matched against a player who also stinks.

Blood Bowl has a small user base so noobs and legends are all mixed in together. People who are not as good as they think they are then blame the RNG when things don't go well.

If you want to be part of team positive you need to stop whining like a little baby and try to play better!

@jimmyfantastic said in Coping with this game:

If you want to be part of team positive you need to stop whining like a little baby and try to play better!

Is there somewhere you can sign up for that?

I recently picked up this game, one of the reasons being that the community around it seemed amazing, and this (highly entertaining) thread is proof of it. I can't believe how patient you folks have been with this guy 🙂