Game crash on enemy turn, cannot play my Eschers :S

The game crash at one point on the enemy turn, and leave to Windows. I back to the game, load the Eschers and remember to the enemy turn, that move and go back to Windows... all times. Waiting patch that repair the crashes 😞

Hello Vil, sorry about that 😞

Could you describe what is going on during the enemy' turn?
We've been reproted such an issue, where the game would crash when a Lay-Mech would use Machine Strike and cause the game to crash. We released a hotfix for this issue on a beta branch, all infomration here: https://steamcommunity.com/app/566440/discussions/0/2995417914200890852/

If you think it's the same issue, please try to change branch to see if you still explerience this crash. If it's not the same, let us know more about what is happening and we will address it to devs 🙂

Also getting game crash in enemy turn... The enemy gang member is just running into combat.. nothing else.... Crash files attached.
Also steam URL to the Support page for the game douse not work and can find no support page on the Game Website..... this is poor.

I like the game and have over 100hrs of play.. as well as over 100hrs in Mordheiden will be mightily pissed if I have lost my gang

UE4Minidump.dmp Necromunda.log CrashReportClient.ini CrashContext.runtime-xml e

This is the same crash I've been getting. It was so consistent I had to abandon the sector, since no matter what I tried eventually the "cursed Orlock" causing this crash would take an action that destroyed my game.

Please note my example was a female Orlock Lay Mechanic, armed with a nail gun and axe. The crash happened every time she attempted to get into melee combat. The only workaround I could use was (obviously) gunning her down before she could kill the mission. After four corrupted save files and about five hours wasted on mission victories that I had to roll back thanks to her evil shenanigans, I abandoned sector.

Now I just have the massive negative Infamy bug to deal with 😛

how did you do the role back.. i tried an old and tested method moved save files from PC so game downloaded files from steam... Problem was they were the same files.. I don't mind going back a few matches (though i may lose my first bolter and Heavy Bolter)

@Focus_HugoM thx for reply. It´s same problem that @T0byjug comment. The enemy orlock just running into close combat, but when it´s nearby crash.

@T0byjug said in Game crash on enemy turn, cannot play my Eschers :S:

how did you do the role back.. i tried an old and tested method moved save files from PC so game downloaded files from steam... Problem was they were the same files.. I don't mind going back a few matches (though i may lose my first bolter and Heavy Bolter)

Delete the mission file. don't touch anything else, just get rid of the current mission saved file. When you load the game and then re-load your gang, the game should revert to the post-mission summary screen, with an additional pop-up window that says "You forfeited the match*" (not sure what the asterisk is for).

So far I haven't seen any consequences for this method of forfeiting a match. No injuries or equipment losses.

Sure, you lose a match and sacrifice any resources you could have collected, but at least you get your gang back 🙂

Thanks for all, with the last patch it´s resolve and i can play! Have a nice weekend