Rockbouncer:A Spintires Game

@sloppyslingers there are zero rock bouncing games this engine captures it so well if some things were tweaked slightly.... as the above vids show the game engine works well for bouncers!

@drgonzo1489 Couple things I've been wondering. Can you make it so the vehicle doesn't shut off when it gets too vertical? It would be cool to keep the steering speed and engine power when flipped on the bouncers. What about big hit damage when it kills the engine? Anybody know how to get around that?

I use to play Mt.Misery all the time. The bouncers are always a nice way to change up the gameplay. I'd welcome those and the trophy trucks back into the game.

@gumbootgambler said in Rockbouncer:A Spintires Game:

I use to play Mt.Misery all the time. The bouncers are always a nice way to change up the gameplay. I'd welcome those and the trophy trucks back into the game.

what this guy said!

@gumbootgambler said in Rockbouncer:A Spintires Game:

@drgonzo1489 Couple things I've been wondering. Can you make it so the vehicle doesn't shut off when it gets too vertical? It would be cool to keep the steering speed and engine power when flipped on the bouncers. What about big hit damage when it kills the engine? Anybody know how to get around that?

Well that's what the whole 0 damage thing did. Stopped the truck from stalling and removed all damage lol allowing you to drive like it was an rc lol. Trying to get this kind of thing back into the game.