Hello NWi Devs,

I just would like to address the main problem that i'm having, is the Major optimization of the new map BAB and i guess some other maps too here in CTE. I've been getting alot of low framerates on the new map, specially it always dips down to below a hundred FPS, unlike in the main game no matter what it is i am always at top of a 100+ FPS.. always. So I/we would appreciate so much if you could really FIX that by release whenerver that really is.

.. and one more thing other than the FPS issue on the new map is, the legendary "OG" as one of your developers says it on he's last livestream.. yes i always watch your welcome!. The M1 Garand.

Please, please please.. Hopefully you would highly consider changing the speed of the grenade launcher or the "M7" is called it i'm not sure correct me if i'm wrong, just a tad bit make it faster reloading the explosive charges for it then the sticking to the barrel of the M1. Because frankly it takes to long for my liking and it gets me killed more than i like. No joke it's hard to be competitive with it, with others like it and other weapons.

Just make it a bit tad faster than it should be right now please kindly. A big THANK YOU to all of us who loves this game of yours, imma Big OG since Day of Infamy days my good sirs.. i want this game to succeed as much and DOI and the first Insurgency as before if not BETTER than ever.

I 07 salut! you all the NWI Developers! 07

"0" head and "7" is the arm.. hehe just saying.

thank you again so much for your hard work, we will support you all the way no matter. Have a blessed and wonderful day.

oh sorry P.S. can you also if ever that you bring back the awesome skin for the M1 Garand as in DOI the worn out legendary skin and the wrapped clothe around it. THANKS! 😃 XD