Platform: PC

Game mode: Skirmish - Contest

Mission: Secure Area on Conduit P9.2030-208 map

Here are various bugs I've noted in the 1.1.0.23 Build 808 Public Beta Branch. I've included links to YouTube with specific examples.

The AI gangers still have trouble lobbing grenades. Example 1. Example 2. Example 3.

It does, however, succeed on occasion. Example 1. Example 2. The Photon Flash Grenade in Example 1 stunned two of my gangers -- a decisive moment in the match.

Similarly, it's nice to see the AI setting traps. But it does occasionally trigger its own trap immediately after setting it. Example 1.

I've also seen a couple of instances of Adrenaline Shots and Neuro-Inhibitors being unusable. Here's an example of an Adrenaline Shot retrieved from an out-of-action teammate which can't be selected or used despite being in the inventory.

Additionally, there seems to be a VFX oddity when using a Medicae Kit on an teammate. I don't think the healing VFX should play for both the ganger applying the kit and the recipient.

The other usual assortment of bugs include the camera glitch (Example 1, Example 2, Example 3) and the timing issue involving stunned models before the hit lands (Example 1, Example 2, Example 3).

Finally, there seems to be a minor bug concerning the outcome in Contests. I clearly lost the match after my final ganger was eliminated yet the final screen showed a Decisive Victory. My Gang Stats screen also shows a 100% victory rate for Total - Contests despite my losing the match.

Here's a link to the corresponding Necromunda log: Log.