Welcome!
  • Community Manager

Welcome to Call of Cthulhu's official forum!

This is the main community hub for Cyanide's investigation RPG Call of Cthulhu. You'll find here all our official announcements, as well as various information written by the developers.

• The New Inspectors section is the place to introduce yourself, as we welcome you as a new inspector in the community!

• General Discussion deals with everything about Call of Cthulhu: your expectations, wishes and general information about the game!

• Lovecraft Discussion is for discussions about Call of Cthulhu's world and story - official info about the game, Lovecraft's novels but also your speculations!

• Off-Topic speaks for itself - discuss everything but Call of Cthulhu here!

Please read the the Forum Rules before posting.

Have fun,
    Focus Home Interactive & Cyanide Studio

last edited by Netheos
  • Thanks!
    Very excited to see how deeply scarred this game is going to make me!
    IA!
    -Tsathogguah

• Thanks for making this game.

• Looking forward to your game. I hope a beta of some sort will be made available for Youtubers, I want to see what you are doing!
    (P.S. Disappointed that no trolling is allowed) :(

• Can't wait to jump into the world of Lovecraft!

• Thank you for making this game! My name is Lorenzo and i go by the alias Nostromo!

• Hi, Im J from São Paulo, Brazil, and my hopes are high! Please bring a cool experience for us all!

Views
  • Looks like your connection to Welcome! was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.