No Email for Closed Beta?

2 days ago I received an email: "Dear Pro Cycling Manager player,

Focus Home Interactive and Cyanide Studios would like to invite you to the upcoming closed betas for Pro Cycling Manager.

As one of our loyal players and former beta testers, we would very much like to hear your thoughts about new additions and improvements to the game.

If you’re interested and would like to join the PCM closed betas, please:

register on the new forum now, as this is where Pro Cycling Manager communications will be in the future. The new forum will be more secure, less spammed and allow a better communication between Focus, Cyanide and our awesome PCM community. You will be added as a Beta tester and will have access to the PCM Betas hidden forum.

fill in this form to register and sign the online NDA. By signing the NDA you agree not to share any discussion, screenshot or video of the game outside of the dedicated hidden forum.

Once you have registered, you will receive an email providing more information on how to access the beta, its content and its date.

We hope to see you in the game very soon!

Thank you!"

I did the two steps and two days have passed and I still have not received any more details about the game and how to access it. Any help?

Thanks.

Community Manager

Hello,

Thanks for your message. You should receive an email today with more info about the Closed Beta, as well as an access to a hidden section of this forum dedicated to the Closed Beta. This is where you should post all future messages about the Beta since you're under NDA.

I Have the same problem (I filled out the form this Thursday)

Focus Team

Hello,

If you registered to the beta before last Thursday, you should already have received an email including a Beta Steam key with access instructions. If not, contact me by PM and give me your first name, last name and email address you used for registration and I'll check if you were correctly registered to the beta.

If you registered on last Thursday or later, you shall received the Beta email Tuesday the 13th.

If you register before tomorrow, you're in the Beta, do not worry.

Registrations to the beta ends tomorrow at 12:00 (GMT+1).

Mélodie

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.