I cannot run MudRunner on Epic Games

Hello.
I have installed the MudRunner game. I run it through Epic Games Launcher, wait 2/3 seconds, the game window pops up and after literally a millisecond it disappears. On the launcher, the game state is "running", but after about 5 seconds, "run" appears again. Other games start normally.

I have that problem too

I'm having the same problem, after you launch it says "Running", then "Cloud Syncing" and then defaults back to launch without starting the game.

Same here, i guess they overlooked the bug when porting to Epic , 😞

Guys, i fixed it by complete luck, you need to replace your ShaderCache.sdc file with an uncorrupted one, in AppData/Roaming/MudRunner , i am so glad i found this by myself, let me know if it worked for you

Hello!
Here is another workaround:

Please try copying both ShaderCache.sdc and Config.xml files from C:\Epic Games\Mudrunner (or wherever the game is installed) folder to C:\Users*username*AppData\Roaming\Mudrunner to see if that solves the issue.

Where can I find AppData/Roaming/MudRunner?, also will this issue be fixed by itself? 'm not very knowledgeable with installing/moving/removing files to make them work.

@VoltNShock

Epic Games: %AppData%\MudRunner
Steam: %AppData%\SpinTires MudRunner

I keep seeing staff leave out the 'SpinTires' part of the name from the folder so if it's not in one, check the other.

last edited by JoshD

I found my Roaming folder but Mudrunner isn't in there, perhaps I should just wait for them to fix it and reinstall.

I tried to transfer files with replacement, but it didn't help me. But I noticed when you press save files to the cloud at startup, the game starts, but when you save locally, no. The game starts, everything works, but after an hour there is a crash and the game does not start.

The same problem ( nothing helps, started normally and then boom..

A mi me pasa lo mismo me sale un mensaje que adjunto y despuéserror juego.png error juego 2.png la pantalla se pone en negro con el sonido del juego

@pleasefixgame How can I find a good shader file? Please help me!