SnowRunner Problems

Hello Guys,

Here are my thoughts and questions as a SnowRunner customer.

At some point between post-launch and at the begging of season 1, updates for SnowRunner were coming as a "new build of the game" therefore, along with this "new build" and contents, bug fixes were also addressed, and they actually were. However, how come a bug that got fixed in the past, shows up in the game again? Since It worked in the past, why it isn't again?

I also would like to understand how a build which worked "ok" in the release can in a couple of hours or a day after starting to lose performance. Is it the servers? Moreover, how come the most recent build with all the improvements and tweaks from the past can get worse and make the game crash often when we are just changing trucks? Do you guys have a quality team as "play testers" to make a walkthrough and identify bugs that affect the experience for contracts and missions such as we are having now with the Canadian maps? If yes, why didn't get caught before the release, since the PTS doesn't provide us with the full build on it?

Does Focus provide enough people and resources for Saber to work on this game as deserve it? Is the new engine, being a challenge for Saber and Focus?

Since we are in the Season 2 of 4, promised after launch, I truly believe there is still time to address these core issues with the game. In my opinion, it is quite known at this point that SnowRunner wasn't ready when released and the amount of hotfix and patches dropped after launch it is real prove of that.

That being said, is it possible for Focus to review the project plan for SnowRunner and concentrate the work to get these bugs sorted out, making sure that they won't come back and the game will sustain the performance? For instance, is the Trials worth the money and time on it? Are there enough players playing it to keep resources in? I believe you guys have tons on top of your shoulders now due to Mods on Console, but this won't fix the bugs it can even trigger more bugs.

A solid game which can keep up with the performance along sustainable build which doesn't get worse and shows new and old bugs with the time, worth way more than mods, in my opinion, for consoles. I hope you guys are reviewing how SnowRunning is getting driven so far.

Take care and be safe.
Happy holidays to the team!

last edited by Henriquetavares

Since I created this post before SnowRuner Patch 11 goes live, I believe you guys are aware what I am talking about here.

Again new content were introduced in the game, along with new Bugs as well as players (customers) are getting some of their vehicles vanished away from the map and bad performance on consoles

Please, we deserv quality services in SnowRunner Updates and Patchs which stops to break the game and a better communication and a proper responses for our questions.

Cheers!

last edited by Henriquetavares

@Henriquetavares said in SnowRunner Problems:

bug fixes were also addressed, and they actually were. However how come a bug that got fixed in the past, shows up in the game again? Since It worked in the past, why it isn't again?

We are very sadly seeing a pattern here, this is effect Number Three by my count. We had high hopes for Ver 10 as the previous revisions were new and subject to political interference by way of a medical crisis, but in Ver Ten we PTS users were very active in reporting issues including the missing trucks and we got a very detailed explanation.

Yesterday a Live release to over a million patrons received this treatment again, this was known and explained and it would be something to happen in the future if such an update occurs again ~ however, we were not warned that just such an upgrade was coming in Release Ver 11 ~ a minor upgrade, primarily to activate mods for consoles was all that was expected.

I think this statement, along with the PTS reports should be enough for Senior Management to see where there plan is bombing

" A MESSAGE FROM THE CHAIRMAN OF THE MANAGEMENT BOARD
The 2019/20 financial year marked an important step on our road to achieving our 2022 targets. We showed our ability to reach a milestone by significantly increasing our revenue and profitability.

This was possible thanks to our investment strategy aimed at improving the quality of our games and the continuous commitment of our teams. In the final part of the year, we also demonstrated our ability to adapt to a major health crisis by successfully implementing work-from-home measures while maintaining our release schedule. The past year clearly validated our Enhance – Evolve – Explore strategy. We “Enhanced”
our investments in quality content, “Evolved” by increasing our control over intellectual property and “Explored” by developing our sales model and our content on new platforms. " endquote

last edited by gbeeTen