- When switching back to use the rifle, a loaded live round clip is ejected as opposed to an empty clip and fired blank.
NOTE: instead of loading a single blank in an en bloc, rather chamber load a single blank?.
- No new blank is loaded when reloading.
- If no ammo remains and you switch to the GL, an invisible grenade is loaded.
- Rifle cycles when firing.
- When equipped, the M7 is already attached technically rendering the rifle a bolt action.
Basis for my final two points is I believe the dipicted model is of the original M7 and not the revisions. There is a pin on the launcher that depresses a plunger in the gas cap of the Garand shutting off the gas system rendering it a straight pull bolt action.