End Turn button: Mouse vs controller and general improvements

When playing BB2 with a controller you have to confirm all your actions with an additional button press. Crucially this is also the case when pressing the button to end your turn.

I have two suggestions to make here:

1. Add an option that requires you to confirm your action when clicking the End Turn button in mouse mode, unless all possible actions have been taken already, including using a Wizard if available.
  2. Automatically end the active player's when he can't do any more actions. This should help a little bit with match pacing.

Very good suggestions, also viable for pc. The number of times I accidentally clicked on the end turn button because it was too close to a square I wanted to click on ... in a crunch, that's deadly.

Also, it would be nice for pacing if all timers for non-decisions (which 'pow/push/skull' of the two you have rolled do you choose? which of the squares from the one that is possible that the opponent can be pushed to do you choose?) would be replaced by the only option being chosen automatically (of course, this only works for dice if no reroll is available, but that's often enough the case).

@ugh said in End Turn button: Mouse vs controller and general improvements:

Also, it would be nice for pacing if all timers for non-decisions (which 'pow/push/skull' of the two you have rolled do you choose? which of the squares from the one that is possible that the opponent can be pushed to do you choose?) would be replaced by the only option being chosen automatically (of course, this only works for dice if no reroll is available, but that's often enough the case).

Yes, definitely!

@isarnwolf said in End Turn button: Mouse vs controller and general improvements:

which 'pow/push/skull' of the two you have rolled do you choose?

Regardless of the rest of the statement, that's really not the best example. There may be cases when you could choose Push instead of Pow, like when your goal is crowd-surfing somebody you want to be removed for sure. If it's POW, the only thing you are sure is they are down, no guarantees of removal. Many cases are not that obvious as you may think, that's why it's better to not limit choices too much.

@mori-mori

You misunderstood.

I meant it as a conglomerate of the sentences:

Which pow of the two you have rolled do you choose?
Which push of the two you have rolled do you choose?
Which skull of the two you have rolled do you choose?

etc.

Otherwise, it would be an actual decision between different options. If there are no different options, time to make a decision is superfluous as the end-result will be the same in all cases.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.