PTS Update 28/12/2020 (12.0)

@KiDdYoNe should that not be snowrunnerbeta map instead?

@oldevil66 of course, thank you for the correction

@KiDdYoNe if I zip that whole folder it is still over 60 megabytes, cannot email that I think
Update:
I stripped backup files, now it's 8 mb, emailed it, didn't know what ksiva mean till after I mailed, is it important?

last edited by oldevil66

@enovikova said in PTS Update 28/12/2020 (12.0):

@treneroefc Hello! We are investigating the issue, can you please share your KSIVA?

@enovikova hello my KSIVA: p:2d270

If I ignore the Crash dump sending utility I can play but I can only play a complety new slot or one slot where i didn't reach Kola and Yukon.
But if I try to load the slot from the live version where I have the game at 100% complete the loading screen is infinite and didn't load.

last edited by treneroefc

@oldevil66 I think that's fine, if something I'll send you an email. Thank you for the files!

my game not crush, but i have unlimited loading screen after i press continue

I managed to create a new game, but can't load an existing one(infinite loading screen)...
This, added to all the yet unfixed bugs, this is getting VERY irritating...

The most irritating problem in this game for me, is that my brand-new Logitech G920 FFB ISN'T WORKING AT ALL...

For AFAIK, an update should fix bugs, NOT CREATING NEW MAJOR ONES...

last edited by Addict2SimsQc

@fAtkOs same, please archive whole C:\Users\username\Documents\My Games\SnowRunnerBeta\base\storage folder and send it to snowrunner@saber3d.com. You can upload to Google Drive or something like that if that's too much to send over an email.

@Naktra said in PTS Update 28/12/2020 (12.0):

I was also stuck on the infinite loading screen when trying to load (not continue) my save from Flooded Foothills (outside), so I tried to load my second save slot from Drowned Lands (garage) and I was able to enter the game.

same here

last edited by KiDdYoNe

I was also stuck on the infinite loading screen when trying to load (not continue) my save from Flooded Foothills (outside), so I tried to load my second save slot from Drowned Lands (garage) and I was able to enter the game.
Playing on PC without mods.

Thank you for the large update!
Ive unlocked the first watchtower, looks stable so far. 🙂

After going through the release notes, Ive noticed there is no info on the missing trucks from Salmon Peak. Can you please share if its still being worked on?

@KiDdYoNe Save sent.

last edited by Naktra

@Jellyfoosh

Crash on launch all scenarios. Select new game select new slot crash.

@KiDdYoNe Allowing us to enable "debug logging" function would be WAY faster to get debugging info... AFAIK, most of the games I know have a way to enable "debug mode or logging", even proven stable games, like American/Euro Truck Simulator, Farming Simulator *, The Hunter, Classic/CoTW, etc.

That would allow the developper to get informations much faster, and even to some players like me, who are used to read log-files, analyze it, and possibly find fix to simple bugs...

Hi,
I just finish to play on PTS. Great !

Right, after lauching game, i don't touch windows crash dump.
I open game, let mods download, then choose an active party and play.
When i close the party, the launch window don't appear, until i close the crash dump window !

I see I am not the only one. Crashing on main menu after 5sconds

And I am stuck at "Loading....." since 10 minutes. Main menu and downloading mods did work. Disabled all of them - no change. stuck at the end of loading screen.

@JTT welcome to the club, I seen videos on YouTube it does work, guess we are the chosen one, I'm on an AMD FX series cpu from +5 years old with 8GB and a Radeon graphics card

@blackjack01 Don't use your savefile from "live" game. That's why it's stuck in "loading" screen. You need to start a new game. 😉

It's also worth noting that the game doesn't actually crash. Crash Dump Sending Utility pops up but if you alt-tab back into the game it's still functional. New game and proving grounds loads fine, but when I try loading any of my savegames, new or old it never finishes loading the map, it loads forever.

I assume, that the bugs are pretty independent on hardware installed. Xeon 1231V3 with 16gb, 1060/6gb.

Lets assume they try to "fix" the cabin-missions at big salmon peak. I stopped testing PTS the moment as I did not have enough space to get the cabins mission finished.

Tengo el mismo problema.

si cargo un guardado anterior, queda en la pantalla de carga eternamente.

si inicio una partida que tenia sin iniciar, ahi pude jugar, pero desde el principio, como partida nueva.

@Amynue Hmm odd cos my saves load by ignoring the crash report