PTS Update 28/12/2020 (12.0)

You've created a game that has a level of absurdity and dumbness that surpasses all I've played so far. Currently, 50% of the game went to the trash due to some update that does not work and stops the game completely. People have lost their saves and this is a global problem. Removing the game, I'm definitely fed up with these absurdities and waste of time. Which thinker gives an automatic transmission for such a game ?? you can see and you know about off-road driving - ZERO, the mirrors are a joke, the sound of the engines is farting from a vacuum cleaner. This game, even for free, is unacceptable.

@Fataz
so pts hung up your game...poor man, next time avoid TEST servers...

last edited by Jellyfoosh

@Stazco said in PTS Update 28/12/2020 (12.0):

so pts hung up your game...poor man, next time avoid TEST servers...

Problem is, the test server was released as a live game too and live players suffered all the problems that SHOULD have been confined to the test server and avoidable by live players

last edited by gbeeTen
This post is deleted!

Can we get an update please devs??
I stream this game... I've finished the live version.. the pts is the only new stuff I can stream and is not playable..
In future please don't release updates that aren't tested.. also please don't release updates unless you've got people willing to fix the issues that always seem to come with these updates.
I can't play single player or coop..

Keep the fans updated..especially those that putting up with the most frustrating of bugs to help you guys get it right for the live version..
So... when can we expect a fix for pts?

My main branch save cloned to the PTS also has the same symptoms that @zombaidgaming reported. Currently have all available regions explored, no change between having a vehicle deployed or all owned vehicles stored. If desired I can send the save files in as well for more testing.

@BCRCGAMING
The PTS is there for that in fact...
What should we say on console when the final version is just as buggy as the PTS version, when some things shouldn't happen on console like cabins or use of TH357.

Hey @BCRCGAMING! Although I truly understand the disappointment, the PTS is a test environment and it is not expected to always be stable. In regard to the update, the team is aware of some issues that are currently being worked on: you can check those in the Known Issues List.

We will definitely keep you updated about the next improvements! 🙂

@Hecate can we expect a update sometime this week?

@Hecate
I would really like to know if the developers are getting a lot of feedback, if they take it into account, or if the bugs slip through the cracks.
Why 15 cabins?
Why under a warehouse?
Why flying lampposts at each cabin delivery point?
Why was the TH357 driving not ready when it is better in Faming simulator?
It's a real question that I ask myself as a fan of the series, and that I would like to understand.

Hey @Tolinx21, I can't give you a reason to why a bug exists, but I can say that the developers absolutely do receive and take feedback into account. It's possible for bugs to slip through the cracks, but of course the team does their best to minimize the bugs.

@Hecate said in PTS Update 28/12/2020 (12.0):

the team does their best to minimize the bugs.

The problem is that unfortunately they don't. It is absolutely clear that some persons in the team try to sabotage the project at their best. And this is the only thing the DEVs team succeed so far. All the rest was a total failure since day one and most of the critical problems had never been fixed and most likely will never be.

last edited by Tigron

@Tigron said in PTS Update 28/12/2020 (12.0):

unfortunately they don't.

Can't help but have the same feelings ~ I'm still drained after the Ver 10.4 PTS, the actual announcements for the last weekend of testing and then we know what happened ~ and I'm one of those who cannot start a saved, game on this ver 12 on PTS but can use the work arounds ~~~~@ hmmmmm. 😞

@Hecate But have you had any feedback on the problem of these 15 huts ?
or flying streetlights at each delivery point ?
Or the use of the TH357 which was very complicated ?
If so, why didn't you do anything ?

I have the impression that the PTS is used to verify that the DLC is working roughly ready, you take it out, and then you patch the bugs.
But players like me, struggled with the above issues, finished the DLC, then the patch arrived two weeks later...
And some had a patch that destroyed their investment in the game by wiping out their vehicles, up to 12 of which were present at Big Salmon Peak.
Others have lost mod vehicles, and therefore money...

Maybe you should take more time to polish the game so that you don't see this stuff happening again, and get the people giving feedback to be serious, as there are some unacceptable and obvious day one issues in the game console version.

Is anyone else's game taking forever to load or not ever loading?

@tractorchoaosyt said in PTS Update 28/12/2020 (12.0):

Is anyone else's game taking forever to load or not ever loading?

It a known bug devs have yet to push out a update with fixes yet