International Paystar 5600TS List of Problems and Feedback(12.5)

@bellerophon
no, game is boring, sim purist forum fight is more fun...if i stop it, sr2 will be pure arcade with generic op vehicles))

@Stazco said in International Paystar 5600TS List of Problems and Feedback(12.1):

@bellerophon
no, game is boring, sim purist forum fight is more fun...

That makes no sence. 🙄
Also you grossly overestimate your influence here... But I guess I shouldn't take your comments too seriously 😉

@bellerophon

Hi. can i ask how you changed xml so you can attach trailer on International Paystar 5600TS

@goggen5 said in International Paystar 5600TS List of Problems and Feedback(12.1):

@bellerophon

Hi. can i ask how you changed xml so you can attach trailer on International Paystar 5600TS

You can attach trailers, just not if the minicrane and the large sideboard/flatbed are both installed. To change that you need to remove TrailerNamesBlock="Trailer" from those lines:

<Socket Names="FrameAddonSideboard3" Offset="(-2.05; 1.135; 0)" ParentFrame="BoneChassis_cdt">
<AddonsShift Offset="(-0.7; 0; 0)" TrailerNamesBlock="Trailer" Types="MinicraneUS" />
</Socket>

<Socket Names="FrameAddon3" Offset="(-2.226; 1.135; 0)" ParentFrame="BoneChassis_cdt" >
<AddonsShift Offset="(-0.4; 0; 0)" TrailerNamesBlock="Trailer" Types="MinicraneUS" />
</Socket>

last edited by bellerophon

Hello, the AWD has been fixed in 12.2, but still imposible to attach trailers with the small crane and flatbed equiped and the heavy crane position onto the frame is arguable, because if you change the position of the heavy crane to the front you will be able to attach semitralers+heavy crane.

Greetings and keep it improving the game

They've added hitbox for the cab in 12.3. Still no high saddle 😞

Hello, in 12.4 still unable to equip smallcrane + 3 slot bed + trailer or heavy crane + low saddle.

Greetings and keep it improving the game.

Please give it high saddle, makes no sense for a +20ton truck with triple rear axles to not have it. Also give it more fuel, lighter WS TwinSteer has 360L with same engines.

Hello, in 12.5 still no ability to equip heavy crane + semi or at least small crane + bed + trailer.
And other thing that would be nice a little bit more fuel at least a number higher than 300L.

Greetings and keep it improving the game.

Absolutely wonderful addition to the gameplay. One bit of feedback would be that there are some possible configurations that might be fun that aren't yet offered. For example, it would be great if this truck could feature a normal flatbed add-on, such that you might have a 2 slot flatbed, and haul a semi trailer behind it. This would be particularly useful for missions that require some small amount of cargo and a semi-trailer delivered.

Fuel tank still too small.
High saddle still missing.