International Paystar 5600TS List of Problems and Feedback(12.5)

Hello I've made this post to list all the issues that I found on this truck.

• AWD not working, i've found the upgrade and I equip it to the truck, but the game didn't let me turn it on, it says that the upgrade is not equiped. Fixed 12.2
    5600ts awd.jpg
    5600ts awd2.jpg

• OHD Rims model has a coflict with the axels and when you steers the axel pass through the rim model. It happens with all the OHD Rims no matter size or model.Fixed 12.1
    5600ts rims.jpg

• Maybe increase fuel capacity to at least 330-350L

• The game doesn't let you equip Small Crane+Trailer but clearly there are room to attach them, other trucks with tighter space between let you attach trailers.
    5600TS cranetrailer.jpg

And some feedback i noticed that the truck is capable of vanbody addon + semitrailer like you see,
5600ts trailer.jpg

I found photos of the real truck and i see that is also capable of heavy crane + semitrailer
alt text

So my suggestion is to move forward the heavy crane add on in the truck frame to make room on the back of the frame for the low-semi attachment and make the truck able to heavy-crane + semi like the original.
5600ts crane.jpg

Greetings and keep it improving the game

last edited by treneroefc

@treneroefc Thank you for the report. We will investigate it.

Also please add possibility to install high saddle

@treneroefc
The paystar fuel tank should also be buffed, it should at least be like 325L or 350L, 280 is pretty small for a truck of its size.

I fixed the error with the AWD and played a bit around with the paystar, trying out some other things... The big crane should definitly be closer to the cabine and a high saddle option installed behind it. There for shure is space enough for that on the 5-axle Paystar:

snowrunner46b.jpg

last edited by bellerophon

Hello I found a new issue, if you install the small crane the game doesn't let you attach trailer but clearly there are room to attach them, other trucks with tighter space between let you attach trailers.

5600TS cranetrailer.jpg

Greetings and keep it improving the game.

@treneroefc Ah yeah I forgot about that, I noticed it too in the xml and changed it immediately. Hope the defs will do the same...

AWD doesn't work, I equip the truck, but the game game says the upgrade isn't equipped.
the problem is in the truck xml: <FirstAxle
Location = "front"
SteeringAngle = "35"
SteeringCastor = "1"
SteeringJointOffset = "0.25"
!!! Torque = "none"
SuspensionMin = "- 0.3"
ParentFrame = "BoneCabin_cdt"
/>
correct would be: <FirstAxle
Location = "front"
SteeringAngle = "35"
SteeringCastor = "1"
SteeringJointOffset = "0.25"
!!! Torque = "connectable"
SuspensionMin = "- 0.3"
ParentFrame = "BoneCabin_cdt"
/>
the next thing is the vehicle height, the truck looks like a low rider, especially the rear. Even with the high suspension, the drawbar of the log trailer is still down and since the trailer has no suspension, the loaded truck looks as if it would break through in the middle.
it would be nice if you could make him stand there like mine

SnowRunner 30.12.2020 06_36_37.png
SnowRunner 30.12.2020 06_36_18.png
@bellerophon
very nicely done update, that's what these trucks are built for

last edited by T.B.T 01

@treneroefc said in International Paystar 5600TS List of Problems and Feedback(12.0):

OHD Rims model has a coflict with the axels and when you steers the axel pass through the rim model. It happens with all the OHD Rims no matter size or model.

I thought at first it is a black AWD hubcap, which would have looked nice. But it apparently is not:

Youtube Video

Easy fix though - just put the front wheel positions to:
Pos="(4.852; 0.548; 1.121)"
instead of Pos="(4.852; 0.548; 1.061)"

After driving a lot more in the cockpit view I noticed that the frontmirrors are pretty useless, you only see the snorkels in them:

snowrunner71.jpg

@treneroefc said in International Paystar 5600TS List of Problems and Feedback(12.0):

I found photos of the real truck and i see that is also capable of heavy crane + semitrailer

you are using 1 + 1 = 3 logic.

you are comparing two different styles of crane.

one is made as light and compact as posable to take up the minimum amount of chassis space, as the vehicle it is mounted to is STILL primarily a goods vehicle first and foremost, they are often limited to lifting in the 180deg to the rear of the kingpost when there are no forward jacklegs ahead of the kingpost.

the other is significantly heavier designed for dedicated mobile cranes, where the primary use is as a mobile crane and not a lot else, and would be designed for 360deg working radius

it would be relatively absurd to have a fifth wheel mounted behind the "Profcrane 320", though it dose want moving forward so the tip of the jib is ~15cm forward of the front bumper, which would put the crane slue-ring centre about over No3 axle rather than aft of No4 axle.

Hello, the front hubs issue is solved in 12.1 but the AWD and smallcrane+trailer still in 12.1

Greetings and keep it improving the game.

im pretty sure awd is a bug, all 4 axle paystars are 8x6 (incl twin steers), so this unique (crane) chassis is 10x6 or 10x8

Collision model of the cab is missing, when it falls on the roof entire cab goes into the ground:
SnowRunner Screenshot 2021.01.13 - 10.05.00.jpg

@Stazco said in International Paystar 5600TS List of Problems and Feedback(12.1):

im pretty sure awd is a bug

No

SnowRunner Screenshot 2021.01.13 - 10.04.16.jpg

@Amynue said in International Paystar 5600TS List of Problems and Feedback(12.1):

No

yes!
i can add (paint) more driveshafts to zaporozhec or vw beetle, but it doesn’t mean they are 4x4 IRL...
its a bug, and this diff (s?) should be removed in release.

last edited by Stazco

@Stazco It comes without AWD from the in-game store. I don't know if anyone ever told you that, but once you buy a vehicle you can do whatever you want with it, paint it pink, install Ferrari V12 engine, replace wheels with tracks, install a steering wheel from a ship... only money is the limit. AWD comes as an upgrade you find on the map and those can be aftermarket modifications. Here is your AWD VW Beetle IRL

last edited by Amynue

@Amynue

ok, play your awd beetle and kamaz with ferrari engines, but in some other playground...mudrunner (and snowrunner, but to less extent) magic is in realism, vehicles and terrains close to reality and common sense!

yes, “pump my ride” is possible, but 99,999% of real trucks owners dont do such things, because it will triple the vehicle price...better to buy 3 standard vehicles and get triple profit...

@Stazco said in International Paystar 5600TS List of Problems and Feedback(12.1):

is possible, but 99,999% of real trucks owners dont do such things, because it will triple the vehicle price

Youtube Video

@Amynue
exactly!))

especially in “wilderness”, we have in sr...all garages were abandoned before we came, so changing oil and tires is a real achievement for it...old taymyr villagers cant do “pump my ride” exclusive hitech custom upgrades!
or you will propose to them youtube and shop manuals in pdf?)

@Stazco You should probably spend more time actual playing the game (however you like, with your exel sleepmode hardcore rules, no awd on most trucks and whatnot) and less time trying to convince everyone, that the true fun of SR is only possible in correlation with the trucks in the game beeing handicapped.
Especially since the map design does not allow realistic gameplay in the first place. No real live trucker would drive a rig over big stones and unreal obstacles like you have to do in SR for example...