1. BOAR should be in the Heavy class, but currently it's in the Offroad class. fixed in 12.2
The 300L fuel tank is too small for this truck. Most heavy trucks use Special/Advanced Special gearboxes whitch provide better fuel economy, but BOAR is among few heavy trucks that use Offroad/Highrange gearboxes. Those few trucks are WS6900TS, Derry 3 and Derry 4 - but these unlike BOAR have big fuel tanks to compensate for the less fuel efficient gearboxes - 350/370/400L. So I feel like it should have +350L fuel tank.
Engine 3D model when starting the truck appears to be a V12, but TONAR trucks use inline-6 cummins engines
4. BOAR currently weights 20t in the game (thanks for the information to reddit u/w00f359) . The truck from the look of it is based on TONAR 7501/7502. Since 7501 is 6x4, BOAR is more similar to 7502 which is 6x6. Their website only has weight for 7501 with dump bed+ hydraulics (27.5.t) and for 7502 with the dual dump trailer (49.4t), so it's hard to tell how much the truck alone weights. They do have a weight for TONAR 45252 (without trailers) which is basically the older version of 7502 without AWD and it weights 20t, so TONAR 7502 with AWD should weight over 20.5t. So yeah, the weight of BOAR should be increased slightly if we want to be accurate. 20t is the weight without the wheels. With the wheels it weights 21t (would weight 22t with OHD wheels), so that's close enough I guess.
- It should be using heavier OHD wheels. Front wheels currently wobble when you make sharp turns or when going over uneven terrain. Also the problem from point 9 is caused by the light UOD wheels.
6. Please add ability to install Van Body addon. @Nextej modded it on and it not only fits but almost looks like it was designed for it Added in 12.4
7. Remove ability to install Low Saddle addon. The truck is too tall, driving up to parked trailers is problematic and trailers are tilted backwards when attached. (Suggested by @Churnovisk) fixed in 12.3 8. Only "Default" winch is available for the truck. fixed in 12.2
- When pulling heavy trailers the wheels sometimes refuse to spin in low gear with diff-lock enabled. Other trucks that use the same engine and are heavier don't have that problem:
- Boar has Offroad icon on the map instead of Heavy, same problem with Pacific P512: