Log carrier and Logs Autoload Issues found and Feedback (12.6)

Edit Issues remaining in 12.6

• Some trucks still can't equip log crane+log carrier.

• Still some situation were log should unpack and they didn't unpack.

• No short logs on maps

• Log carrier rear (trailer) has a gap between axel and tire.

Hello, I found an issue with the log carrier, you can autoload long logs without having a log carrier trailer, and also as you can see in the images, detaching the log carrier don't unpack the cargo, so you can still drive without the trailer and the logs remain packed and that can cause more problems because you can buy new trailers on the store and that makes the vehicle to explode and flight around.

logspackedwithout.jpg
logcarriernot.jpg
logspackedwithout1.jpg

Other issue, you can autoload logs on the Twinsteer, and the logs remain packed and attached to the front of the twinsteer's bed.(You can pack 4 long logs or 7medium+1long)

logs_twinsteer.jpg
logs_twinsteer2.jpg
logs_twinsteer1.jpg
logs_twinsteer3.jpg

And Some feedback, I think that the positioning of the logging carrier in some trucks need a little rework to make sure that you can take advantage of the full length of the truck's frame.
I found that many trucks with the frame long enough can't equip the log crane and the log carrier at the same time.
If the position of the log carrier would be for example at the same position of the saddle low, in many trucks there will space enough to fit the log carrier and the log crane in the same position of the small crane.(look on the green circle for example all the space you can obtain on the Ford by moving the log carrier to the saddle low position)

logcarrier position1.jpg

As you can see in the images, on the red circle the logs stick out from the front of the log carrier the same amount no mather were the carrier is positioned(I think you made the front log carrier to be the packing point for the logs), as you can see on the yellow circle the diference is on the back where virtually there are infinite room for the logs to stick out.

logcarrier position.jpg

So probably many trucks can have the log carrier on the saddle low position and that will be the solution for many of the trucks to make them able to log carrier + log crane.

I know that such rework of the log carriers is harwork and maybe will slow down the progress because the work should be made truck by truck individually but I think that will be very beneficial for the game quality and for the enjoyment of the players.

Greetings and keep it improving the game.

last edited by treneroefc

tiny gaz 66 with LONG logs....common, 2020, dont stop, bring huge sequoia on it!)))

that im doing here...(

@Stazco said in Log carrier and Logs Autoload Issues found and Feedback (12.0):

tiny gaz 66 with LONG logs....common, 2020, dont stop, bring huge sequoia on it!)))

that im doing here...(

@Stazco They left the sequoia for the Sadko.🤣 😂

gazsequoia.jpg

Is still the first version of the PTS many things are left to be added.
Lets see if they will add a proper russian loging add-on.
I hope they will, atleast a russian crane like the small ones wich there is a russian and american version.

@treneroefc
oh no....pacific job for gaz eger (sadko with crew cab)
next is semitrailers for niva?)))

Hello, still the same issues in 12.1

Hello, there are still some issues(12.2) with the autoload that let you load cargo with out the logging trailer and load cargo in some trucks like the ank and the twinsteer.

logging-addons1.jpg

And the logging crane plus the log carrier is still restricted in many trucks with the frame long enough.

logging-addons.jpg

Hello, I've made a few tests and it seems like the autoload issues are solved in 12.3.
About the logging add-ons i've see that now the azov 73210 is capable of logging crane + log carrier but there is still some trucks with the frame long enogh that can't equip it, like for example the Ford CLT9000, the Pacific P12...

logging-addons2.jpg

Other Thing I forgot to mention before. Still an issue in 12.3, If you detach the log carrier, the logs don't unpack and you can still drive around with them.

logging-addons3.jpg
logging-addons4.jpg

Greetings and keep improving the game.

all logs are glued to each other, looks unrealistic, mudrunner log packs were better, some movements between logs, sounds

Hello, still some issues:

• Right now in 12.4 you can't autoload medium logs onto the trailer anymore.
    logging-addons6.jpg

• No short logs available in maps for the new log addon.

• Still present the issue that when you detach the log carrier the logs remain packed and you can still drive around.
    logging-addons5.jpg

• And some trucks like Pacific P12 or Forc CTL9000 still not able to log carrier and loggig crane at the same time.

@treneroefc said in Log carrier and Logs Autoload Issues found and Feedback (12.4):

No short logs available in maps for the new log addon.

so short logs are back?

@Stazco

@Stazco said in Log carrier and Logs Autoload Issues found and Feedback (12.4):

so short logs are back?

Currently the truck log addon take short logs, you can see it on the back of the screenshot mounted on to the Ford CTL9000.

how about mods not working on pts 12.4 can't activate them can't use any mods at all

@treneroefc

great news, thx for your work!)

Manually loaded the medium logs can't pack neither.

The only thing i can do to be able to pack the load is to load the truck addon pack the cargo on the addon after that manually load the trailer with the medium logs, once loaded atach the trailer, unpack the truck cargo and when you press pack cargo both truck and trailer packs.

@treneroefc said in Log carrier and Logs Autoload Issues found and Feedback (12.4):

Manually loaded the medium logs can't pack neither.
The only thing i can do to be able to pack the load is to load the truck addon pack the cargo on the addon after that manually load the trailer with the medium logs, once loaded atach the trailer, unpack the truck cargo and when you press pack cargo both truck and trailer packs.

Thanks for this workaround. I was already desperate because I couldn't get any medium-sized logs loaded.

@treneroefc maybe a video or something so can under stand what you are saying to do?

@arbiter9605 said in Log carrier and Logs Autoload Issues found and Feedback (12.4):

@treneroefc maybe a video or something so can under stand what you are saying to do?

If you wanna load medium logs:

• use a Truck with a bed and a log trailer from the trailer store
  • load a cargo on you truck (I used at the 2nd map the unlimited spare parts)
  • now you have an empty trailer and a truck with one or two spare parts loaded
  • drive to the log-station and unload you cargo at the truck
  • now load manually via crane some (3!) medium-logs on the log-trailer (maybe with another truck there)
  • after you loaded the logs on the trailer, go to the truckmenue and "load" the cargo
  • both cargos (e.g. the spare parts & the logs) will be loaded

I hope this helps!