Introductions / how did you hear about thread

Hey guys, thought I might start a thread where we introduce ourselves and possibly explain how we heard about the game.

I'm Smile, I'm 24 and I am a casual online content creator. I first found out about this game when I was test-recording a podcast with my friends and we were reading gaming news articles.

Hope to hear your stories too and welcome to the forums!

Hi!
I've accidently found this title at my youtube recomendation list and now I'm really waiting for the release date, 'cause I really like the games which are connected with history.

Hey, i just found out about this game on internet, i LOVE the period, the environement, the ambiance is astonishing, the gameplay looks amazing and the music too !

I'm so much looking forward to play the all story ! I'am a fan already !

is there any "pre-purchase" program ? or any inscription "fan" program ?

Ryo

Hey @Ryosuji,

We're happy that you appreciate the game's atmosphere.

The game is currently available for preorder on Steam. https://store.steampowered.com/app/752590/A_Plague_Tale_Innocence/

As for consoles, we'll be sharing more news in the future!

Good day!

I found out about this game through the PlayStation YouTube channel. The fantastic setting and design really pulled me in

I like this game so mutch, please watch my fanart music video for the game A plague tale to the song SOS from the Portishead:
Youtube Video

Hello @Kalenval!

Well done! Thank you for sharing this music video with us!

What's going on everyone?

My name is DJ, and I found out about this game stumbling across Steam's recommendation queue.

I'm also a new YT content creator. This is one of the games I'm starting out recording and posting to my channel. I am really enjoying this first play through. I am using the immersive HUD gameplay experience and soaking up the story.

If you want to see some gameplay of the first two chapters of the game, check out the video on my channel (Light Work Gaming) here:

Youtube Video

Hope you enjoy!