Sequoia tree help or is it glitched

after wrangling and maneuvering this thing for a couple of hours i did manage to pick it up a few times. then of course it runs into or / interferes with the crane. i finally got it dropped down unto the log trailer and between the uprights on the truck. now it wont pack.

1st off this is excessive for picking up a stupid log. secondly i don't even know if the long log set up is what you are supposed to use to load it up with! this is excessive and ridiculous . it is probably MORE stupid than the telehandler when it first came out ,

any suggestions ?

last edited by barefootbob

The logs have to be centered on the trailer. If they are not in the correct position (the dot will change to green when they are) they won't pack.

@barefootbob I found that currently the sequoia can be pack only in semitrailers with 5 or more slots, it don't pack in any of the logging add-ons.
The crane winch point (normal cranes not the logging ones) is a little buggy becuse if you have the mission tracking active the pickup point interfers with the winch point.
I found that also happens with the with the large pipes in missions.

https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/57003/sequoia-winch-point-issues-fallen-titans-contract-12-0
https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/57017/pickup-icon-interferes-with-winch-point-12-0

@treneroefc so crane and 5 slot trailer i . lol omg all that time lol i stubbornly fought that thing with that stupid clamp nand log trailer jeeeez . thank you for the info

@bellerophon
Yeah, using a 5-slot trailer fixed my issues as well (after hours of frustration!) - kudos to you for showing us the solution!
Hope this little glitch is fixed in the next update.

@bushwacker said in Sequoia tree help or is it glitched:

The logs have to be centered on the trailer. If they are not in the correct position (the dot will change to green when they are) they won't pack.

Not with the Sequoia - you don't get the green dot. It will only load on a 5-slot trailer and acts like normal cargo and you choose "Pack Cargo" from the menu.

It seems strange it won't pack on one of the logging trailers..... it'll load, just won't pack. Hopefully this is a glitch for the next update?