how many accounts per game
  • How many accounts can you have per copy of BB2? as in log into game with a different coach name

how many teams can you make?

will we get more account slots with LE?

will we get more team slots with LE?

If i buy a 2nd copy would I then get different account slots (so extra) ?

I know it was said some place but cant find it, not sure if the LE part was ever answered or addressed

• This is just what I've heard through people in other discussions:

1. I've heard you can have up to 3 coach names associated with a single email address. If you need more, just make a dummy gmail account and use that.

2. I think they expanded it to 40 teams per coach.

3. No idea

4. No need as you can make unlimited number of gmail accounts

• well seems not... it is to the CD key not to an gmail :(
    i have reached my limit
    The 1st i dont even know what it is
    The 2nd was when I didnt know they put the coach in so its Coach Coach Jester :( so wont use
    and my 3rd is the one i have always used Kaiser, because some pretend me took my name from BB1 :(

why cant i get the option to Delete MY account from MY side geez

so back to my CD question.... Is LE counted as a new CD Key? if so I "should " get 3 more slot coach name options (only need 1 more or get rid of my other 2 from first CD key)

• From Netheos in a PM
    Hi, you can create up to 5 coach accounts with a game copy. And up to 40 teams with one account. No additional slots with LE, neither for accounts nor for teams. If you buy a new copy of the game, you'll have 5 new account slots.

Views
  • Looks like your connection to how many accounts per game was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.