Spanish translation mistakes (13.7 solved)

Edit4: Hello, I think 13.7 currently solved all the issues, Great work

Edit3: Hello I updated the post with the issues remaing in the 13.6.

• The proper names of the maps, It reintroduced the issue with "Grainwood" river, In Spanish the best option is in my opinion "Río Grainwood" since the current translation in 13.6 is to wrong.
    riograinwoods.jpg
    And for the map Northerm Aegis, northerm i think should be translated to, "Instalación norte Aegis".
    instalacionnorte.jpg

• In the customitation menu, the word Tyre and Rims are wrong, "Tyres"(Rubber part of the wheel) in spanish is "Neumáticos", and "Rims"(Metal part of the wheel) in spanish is "Llantas"
    neumaticos.jpg
    llantas136.jpg

Edit2: Hello, Congratulations for the 13.2, great work!!, you solved almost all the issues with the spanish translations (I will miss the word "frame"🤣 ).
I only found two new ones introduced with the 13.2 probably by mistake(i updated the post with them) and one remainig from the past(The track section).
Many Thanks for taking your time to solve this issues.

Hello I found some mistakes with the Spanish translation of the game, some still since early versions of the game.
I noticed most of the names or phrases that contain the english word "Frame" or derivates of this word in the Spanish translation are mistaken, thats because in Spanish there are an expecific word for each meaning of "Frame" .

Here the list of mistakes I found:

• Solved 13.2 Mistakes in the customization menu, as you can see in the image bellow there are two mistakes: Where it says "Llantas" ("TYRES" in the ingles verion) it should be said "Neumáticos" which is the word in spanish for "Tyres".
    Where it says "Añadidos de marco" ("Frame Addons" in english) it should said "Añadidos del chasis" or "Añadidos al chasis" , "Chasis" is the correct word in this case not *"marco"
    translation_spanish.jpg

• Solved 13.2 As you can see in the image below where it says "Fábrica de concreto" ("Concrete plant" in english) it should said "Fábrica de hormigón " . "Hormigón" is the correct translate for "Concrete" in this case.
    This happen in all of the Concrete plants currently in game.

translation_spanish1.jpg

• Solved 13.2 As you can see in the image below the word "frame" attaks again.
    where it says "Marco de madera" "Marco de metal" "Marco de ladrillos" ( "Wood Framing""Metal Framing""Brick Framing" in english) it should said "Estructura de madera" "Estructura de metal" "Estructura de ladrillo" . "Estructura" is the correct translate for "Framing" in this case, if you wanted instead of "Estructura" you can use "Armazón" (Example: "Armazón de madera" ) which is a good translation too.
    This happen in all of the Framings currently in game.

translation_spanish2.jpg

• Solved 13.2 As you can see in the images below for the new maps in Yukon you didn't translate the Proper name of "Big Salmon" , that's acceptable but you didn't need to add the word "de" in the middle the correct way to say it is "Pico Big Salmon" .
    For the Wisconsin maps you choose to translate the proper name in one and let the proper name in the other in english, both ways could be acceptable but the translated one is wrong.
    My suggestion is do the same to all the three names, so if you choose to not translate the Proper names in the images you can see the correct way to say it without translate the proper name:
    -"Big Salmon Peak" must be "Pico Big Salmon"
    -"Black badger lake" must be "Lago Black Badger"
    -"Grainwoods river" must be "Rio Grainwoods"
    But if you chosse to translate the proper names that is the correct translation:
    -"Big Salmon Peak" fully translated must be "Pico Gran Salmón"
    -"Black badger Lake" fully translated must be "Lago Tejón Negro"
    -"Grainwoods river" fully translated must be "Rio Vetas de Madera"
    I let in your hands the decision of which way is best, let the proper names untouched or fully translated, in my opinion in this case the fully translated names sound a little ridiculous in spanish.

translation_spanish3.jpg
    translation_spanish4.jpg

• Solved 13.2 In the trailer store as you can see in the images below there is a little mistake with the ramped flatbed trailer and with the heavy duty lowboy trailer.
    In the case of the ramped flatbed trailer instead of "Remolque con plataforma y rampa" it should say "Remolque plataforma con rampa"
    And for the heavy duty lowboy trailer you missed a letter "r" instead of "Semiremolque pesado de cama baja" it should say "Semirremolque pesado de cama baja".

translation_spanish5.jpg
    translation_spanish6.jpg

• Solved 13.6 In the cargos as you can see in the images below there are two(one now) little mistakes with the metal rolls and with the rail section.
    the proper term in spanish for the metal rolls is "Bobina de metal" instead of "Rollos de metal" by the way "Rollos" is the plural form for "rollo"(Roll in english) but the cargo is only a single roll so maybe makes more sense "metal roll".
    In the case of rail section, the correct translation is "Sección de vias" or "Tramo de vias" instead of "Sección del tren" .

translation_spanish7.jpg
    translation_spanish8.jpg

• Solved 13.2 As you can see in the images below, in the case of the crafting zones i've observed something weird some of them are called "Factory" others "Plant" and others "Production plant" I think that it would made translation more easy if all were called "Factory".
    So for example instead of "Producción de metal laminado" should be "Fabrica de metal laminado" , instead of "Producción de ladrillos" should be "Fabrica de ladrillos" because "Produccion de" in spanish is the act of producting or the amount products producted by the factory.
    In other cases like "Construcción de cabañas" it should be "Fabrica de cabañas" because "Construcción de cabañas" in Spanish literaly is a construction made of cabins.
    That type of miss translations happens with other crafting zones with doesnt include the word "factory" in their name, so my suggestion to avoid future translation mistakes is call all crafting zones "X Factory" in spanish "Fabrica de X" (X being product they made).

translation_spanish9.jpg
    translation_spanish10.jpg
    translation_spanish13.jpg

• Other weird thing I've found as you can see in the images below is that there are two crafting zones called "Fábrica de acero laminado" (in english "Rolled steel factory") on is in Big Salmon Peak and the other is in Grainwoods River.
    The weird thing about this two factories is that both are called "Rolled steel factory" but they don't produce metal rolls instead they produce other things like metal beams, tubes, containers...
    So in the case of this particular factories I've suggest to change the name from "Fabrica de acero laminado" to "Fábrica de metal" or to "Fábrica de acero"
    (This weird thing happens with the english translation too)
    translation_spanish11.jpg
    translation_spanish12.jpg

• Solved This two I don't know if is still work in progress but they aren't translated to spanish, "diesel locomotive" should be "locomotora diesel" and "generator" should be "generador".
    translation_spanish14.jpg
    translation_spanish15.jpg

I think that is all i found I will update the post if I find new ones.

Edit1: Here are some more:

• Solved 13.2 Finetune gear box, in Spanish currently is translated as "Ajustar" wich in spanish "Ajustar" is a verb (Adjust translated to english), the good translation for "Fine-tune" will be "Ajustable" which is more apropiate.
    translation_spanish17.jpg

• Solved 13.2 As you can see in the image below, the word "frame" still and issue and is strange because in the case of the Van-body addon you translated it well but in the case of the maintenance addon you translated it wrong.
    translation_spanish18.jpg

• Solved 13.2 As you can see in the image below, the "Heavy duty pipe" bumper is wrong translated for all the trucks that can equip it, currently in game is translated as "tubo de escape pesado" thats a wrong translation(literaly in english means "heavy exhaust pipe"), The good translation will be "Tubo de uso intensivo" "Tubo pesado" or "Tubo fuerte" .
    translation_spanish19.jpg

• Solved 13.2 As you can see in the image below "Roof top" is translated as "Capota" thats wrong because in spanish "Capota" is used to mean "Soft top" the correct translation will be "Techo" .translation_spanish20.jpg

• Solved 13.2 In the case of the second stage tank, I think the adecuate and more tecnical name in spanish is "Tanques de la segunda etapa" "Tanks of the second stage" in english, for rockets in spanish we use tecnical term "etapa", not fase wich in english is "Phase".
    And the descripcion will be "Un set con los tanques de combustible y oxidante de la segunda fase, junto con el carenado que protege el motor de la tercera etapa durante el lanzamiento"

soyuz1.jpg

• Solved 13.2 In the case of the third stage, the name should be "Tanques de la tercera etapa" and the descripcion should be "Un set con los tanques de combustible y oxidante de la tercera fase."
    soyuz2.jpg

Edit2:
I found two new ones introduced with the 13.2 probably by mistake:

• Solved 13.7 In esthetic personalization menu, the 13.2 add a new mistake for "Rims", before 13.2 "Rims" was well translated as "Llantas", but the 13.2 changed that to "Neumáticos" which is wrong "Neumáticos" in english is "Tyres" (the rubber part of the wheell), in this case "Llantas" is the correct word for this particular case.
    llantas.jpg

*Solved in 13.6 In the case of the new log add-on, where it said marco it should said "Chasis" which is the apropiate translation for the word "frame" in this particular case.
logs_addon_frame.jpg

Greetings and keep it improving the game.

last edited by treneroefc

@treneroefc
Thanks for your time.
We will look into these mistakes.

Hello, still the same in the 12.4

Hello, still the same in 12.5 and I found new ones that I will add to the list here.

• Finetune gear box, in Spanish currently is translated as "Ajustar" wich in spanish "Ajustar" is a verb (Adjust translated to english), the good translation for "Fine-tune" will be "Ajustable" which is more apropiate.
    translation_spanish17.jpg

• As you can see in the image below, the word "frame" still and issue and is strange because in the case of the Van-body addon you translated it well but in the case of the maintenance addon you translated it wrong.
    translation_spanish18.jpg

• As you can see in the image below, the "Heavy duty pipe" bumper is wrong translated for all the trucks that can equip it, currently in game is translated as "tubo de escape pesado" thats a wrong translation(literaly in english means "heavy exhaust pipe"), The good translation will be "Tubo de uso intensivo" "Tubo pesado" or "Tubo fuerte" .
    translation_spanish19.jpg

• As you can see in the image below "Roof top" is translated as "Capota" thats wrong because in spanish "Capota" is used to mean "Soft top" the correct translation will be "Techo" .translation_spanish20.jpg

Hello, the issues remain in 12.6

Hello, the translation mistakes remain in 12.7

Hello the problems with the spanish translations remains in 12.10.
Specially funny in the case of the name of the map "Grainwood River" were you translate "Grainwood" as two diferent words "Grains" and "woods" soo the translation in spanish is completly wrong "Bosque de cereales" (That in english is literaly "Cereal Forest" because you translated "Grains" as "Cereales" in spanish that means "Cereals" in english and "Woods" as "Bosque" in Spanish that means "Forest" in english)

And still frustrating that you have wrong all the translations for the word "Frame" because you use the same word for all instead of the proper one for each case, and the wrong translations in the personalitation menu that are there since day 1.

Hope you will revise and correct all the spanish translations mistakes in the future.(In the previous post i sugested some correct translations, maybe that make the work easy for the translation team)

Hello, the translation mistakes still remain in PTS 13.0, especially frustrating the ones referred to the wrong translation of the word "Frame", and the ones on the customization menu on the garage.

And I found two news:

In the case of the second stage tank, I think the adecuate and more tecnical name in spanish is "Tanques de la segunda etapa" "Tanks of the second stage" in english, for rockets in spanish we use tecnical term "etapa", not fase wich in english is "Phase".

And the descripcion will be "Un set con los tanques de combustible y oxidante de la segunda fase, junto con el carenado que protege el motor de la tercera etapa durante el lanzamiento"
soyuz1.jpg

In the case of the third stage, the name should be "Tanques de la tercera etapa" and the descripcion should be "Un set con los tanques de combustible y oxidante de la tercera fase."
soyuz2.jpg

Hello, Congratulations for the 13.2, great work!!.
Almost all the issues are with the spanish translations are solved now.
I only found two new ones introduced with the 13.2 probably by mistake:

• In esthetic personalization menu, the 13.2 add a new mistake for "Rims", before 13.2 "Rims" was well translated as "Llantas", but the 13.2 changed that to "Neumáticos" which is wrong "Neumáticos" in english is "Tyres" (the rubber part of the wheell), in this case "Llantas" is the correct word for this particular case.
    llantas.jpg

• In the case of the new log add-on, where it said marco it should said "Chasis" which is the apropiate translation for the word "frame" in this particular case.
    logs_addon_frame.jpg

• The train track section is still wrong, it should be "seccion de vias" or "Tramo de vias"

Many Thanks for taking your time to solve this issues.

@treneroefc Hello. Thank you for your detailed report. We'll investigate these translation mistakes.

Solved 13.7
Hello, I noticed that the 13.6 solve some of the remaining issues with the Spanish translation, but 13.6 reintroduced other issues that were fixed in previous versions.

• The proper names of the maps, It reintroduced the issue with "Grainwood" river, In Spanish the best option is in my opinion "Río Grainwood" since the current translation in 13.6 is to wrong.
    riograinwoods.jpg
    And for the map Northerm Aegis, northerm i think should be translated to, "Instalación norte Aegis".
    instalacionnorte.jpg
  • In the customitation menu, the word Tyre and Rims are wrong, "Tyres"(Rubber part of the wheel) in spanish is "Neumáticos", and "Rims"(Metal part of the wheel) in spanish is "Llantas"
    neumaticos.jpg
    llantas136.jpg

Hello, I think the 13.7 currently solved all the spanish translations issues, Thanks for the effort, Great work!

I agree that there are certain problems with the translation. But I think that the game is still cool. It is possible to develop developers to try to apply an online translator, it would have accelerated the process. There are many online transfers on the Internet. I used it when I also need a translation from english to japanese. I advise to try. It will save from many problems, because the translation is obtained very natural and understandable, close to the person.

@Strater Hello in this case all the problems with the translation were related with the use of auto-translators to translate isolated and tecnichal words. Auto-translators tend to fail without know the context of use of that word.

All the big text like explanations of missions for example are more or less well and accurate translated because the autotranslator has a context to work with and it can chosse the correct words.
The problems beging when you want to translate isolate words because the autotranslator will chose the most used one and in this particular case that was a problem because the most used word is not the tecnichal word they wanted.
As example the most funny one is the wrong translations of all the words involving the english word "Frame" because the autotranslator use the most common translation in spanish "Picture frame" for all the translations, an not the tecnichal one for each case for example "chasis" or "bastidor" in the case of vehicle frame, or "estructura" in the case of the building frames.

Right now I think all the mistakes i found are fixed (14.0, I don't own the new seasson pass yet, so I can no test the 15.0 i was very busy recently and first i want to finish and enjoy Amur)
But in the future to avoid this kind of problems with isolated words especially tecnichal ones they must be very carefull and check more than an autotranslator, like tecnichal dicctionaries for example.