PTS Update 19/01/2021 (12.3)

Hello everyone!

We've just updated the Public Test Server with a number of content additions and bug fixes. Thank you all so much for your feedback and bug reports. ๐Ÿ™‚

General additions:

• Ongoing objectives set up and art fixes for the Wisconsin region
  • Added proper model for the Pacific P512 PF
  • Added license plate to the stock front bumper on the International Paystar 5600TS
  • Improved warning messages for the logs manual loading zone

General fixes:

• Fixed a bug where the locomotive was clipping through train cars then and thrown in the air in some cases
  • Fixed a bug where the animation of activating anchor of the 'IM50 Loading Crane' repeated if the user pressed 'Restore crane' just before the anchors were set on the ground
  • Adjusted height of 'Boar 45318' truck so it would allow attaching semi-trailers properly
  • Fixed a bug where two different gearboxes had the same name for Khan 39 Marshall
  • Fixed a bug where โ€˜Framingโ€™ zones and buildings desynced between host and client
  • Fixed a bug where players were unable to select Prototype Exploration Unit at the Trailer Store
  • Fixed a bug where players were able to load long logs without using a trailer
  • Fixed a bug where medium logs were not properly attached to the truck when loaded at the log station
  • Fixed a bug where players could not switch crafting options on Sawmill at the Wisconsin location

Fixes, fixes and more fixes. Awesome, can't get enough of that.

last edited by idiocracy

any idea when will it come out to stable?

Edit: reinstalling the server fixed the issue.
Are you sure the model for P512 PF was added? This is what I got when I've loaded it1341.jpg
Also it changes its colour when it's running3133.jpg

last edited by DzenST

@DzenST I read the model got updated, not the textures, correct me if I'm wrong

Well, New Pacific truck can also have log crane + log carrage....I wonder if this feature would make it's way to other trucks as well. CAT still can't carry any logs, etc.

@DzenST

@DzenST said in PTS Update 19/01/2021 (12.3):

Are you sure the model for P512 PF was added? This is what I got when I've loaded

For me the the truck now has proper textures, a blue paint scheme with white stripes.

last edited by treneroefc

@oldevil66 Oh, yeah, misread it. Thanks for correcting me.

@treneroefc Oh, cool! Well, maybe that's my problem after all. I'll leave the comment just in case.

@DzenST alt text that's how it suppose to look like

@Nextej Nice, thanks! I'll redownload the public server, maybe this will help.

@DzenST Works fine here... and the P512 is looking very good! Great colour scheme ๐Ÿ‘ Just AWD, difflock and colour options are missing... maybe some additional tire options too:
Youtube Video

last edited by bellerophon

Can we get coop fixed? My friends in the states came join my game with mods, I'm in Australia. My aussie mates can join. This has been a bug for months.

The train towing mission caused my frames to drop to 5fps when ever you got near the train.

We need Australian style logging gear, this American stuff is useless

@bellerophon Thanks for the vid! I already fixed it. Reinstalling the test server did the trick. I'll update my first comment.

I gotta say I liked the blue colour of the generator trailer better. Also I think the rest of the trailer should not be red like all the others...

generator.jpg

Can anyone tell me that why is this truck not showing me in the pts i have updated the game already

@Rangernasa You have to "create" the truck via the dev-tool-menu on proving grounds ๐Ÿ˜‰
I think it is not buyable in the shop.