PTS Update 19/01/2021 (12.3)

@Rangernasa @bellerophon it does show in the store, but it doesn't have a picture yet2441.jpg

"When braving the two 4km² maps (Grainwoods River and Black Badger Lake), your mission is to repair a train loading station and clear train tracks to get the log deliveries back up and running. To do this you'll need to power inactive facilities deep in the wilderness using special generator trailers, which are limited in number."

@Jellyfoosh Generator trailers will be limited? To what number?

@bellerophon said in PTS Update 19/01/2021 (12.3):

I gotta say I liked the blue colour of the generator trailer better. Also I think the rest of the trailer should not be red like all the others...

I like it white, if the engine on inside was yellow it would look like the current Caterpillar Gensets.
alt text

But I'm with you the trailer should be black for example, instead of red like the others

last edited by treneroefc

@bellerophon said in PTS Update 19/01/2021 (12.3):

"create" the truck via the dev-tool-menu on proving grounds

I'd have never got that. I rarely use the proving grounds. Thanks. 🙂

Dear devs: I suggest you make the generators into cargo, instead of making them a trailer. These generators are actually built into containers, that can be conveniently transported on any normal trailer, or dedicated container carrier, then offloaded in the place they are needed, then loaded back and transported elsewhere when needed. It makes little sense for a company to leave their trailer under the container generator, for weeks of months at a time.

Source: I used to transport these generators in real life. Never have we ever left our trailers there, they always offloaded the container with a crane, then we drove to our next job.

last edited by dahaka

@Jellyfoosh I have the latest update, but I'm stuck in Grainwoods River, unable to return to Black Badger Lake. When I attempt to travel to Black Badger Lake, the game freezes. I can send video of what happens, and I've captured screen shots.

Also, the two new trucks aren't showing up correctly. The bodies are black.

Here is a link to my screenshots and video captures of these issues: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1DB_w-WwFh0jT7-2pdI8HRvg6OPN13EiW?usp=sharing

@gbeeTen The truck is located in the swamp in the lower right corner of the Black Badger Lake map. No task or mission is required to activate it. Simply drive up to it, switch to it, and it's yours.

Since update no more Trucks and no money, have to start from the scratch 😫
and no mods... Damn...

last edited by ElRubinho

Still not added option to hide the crane legend for good. Keyboard the hide butto is H and unhide button on my streeging wheel (G29) is arrow up so then i hide the half screen instructions it pops up all the time since the arrow up on my steering wheel controls the crane and unhide the legend...
So annying i told about his 2 times before first time 6 monthes ago. Perhaps i am the only one who have this problem?Capture.JPG Capture1.JPG

don't push your luck.JPG
Trying to do the "don't push your luck" mission, fell in the river because the texture map for the rock to the right is...there, and then not.
Also KSVA is not showingdon't push your luck2.JPG