Question about inducement Part2

I don t know why the topic has been erased.
Here the last post of Darkson in response to my initial topic. :

"@dode74 said in Question about inducements:

The cheapest available inducement is a babe. No idea why the BBRC made it so, but there it is.

It was done like that because 50k was thought to be a pretty minor TV variance, so inducements for less than that were unneeded.
Also (as some tested it) being able to "rent" CL/AC was found to make it to easy to counteract those bought by an opposing team, and the idea was to make on-roster additions unwise, which renting would have done."

My question is simple, all theses rules have been designed for Tabletop and limited season matches. I ruly beleive the game needs some adjustements for perpetual matches like it is in COL. Personnaly since Cyanide already customise the bank rule during the inducement phase , i see no reason why they would not be able to add the cheersleaders and the assistant coach. Most of the players who take them usually only take them to finish the 20 k/30k left when they built their initial roster. They get rid of them as soon as they get enough Spp to reduce tv bloat. Having them during the inducement phase would be a nice addition in term of match strategy

@dragonloup said in Question about inducement Part2:

I don t know why the topic has been erased.

That explains why I can't find it!

My question is simple, all theses rules have been designed for Tabletop and limited season matches.

Incorrect - these rules were designed for tabletop, yes, but they were made during the Vault days. which was for Perpetual Blood Bowl, and were designed for use both in fixed-time leagues AND open formats.

last edited by Darkson

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.