You can either control the truck by wheel OR by keyboard. As soon as you rock the wheel, the program does NOT really accept keyboard commands such as "AWD on/off". You see the "message" gets there (as the "hint what to press" changes focus), but its not completely processed as long as the wheel is rocked around.
- Keyboard: hey, I know that a key was pressed.
- Snowrunner: Acknowledge, change the legend information first. Please wait...
- Wheel: Key, I am still here and something has changed
- Snowrunner: Ok, aborting to process the keypress, you get focus back....
- Keyboard: #/(&%(!/(&#+/%§!
The wheel is working flawlessly, its the keyboard where keypresses are ignored during driving.