More new weapons please?

guys, is it just me or anyone else think so too? there are too few weapon choices, espicially in pvp mode when u pick up a class. game weapon mechanics are easy, there can be a huge weapon arsenal in this game and that would be awesome, why devs just dont add up more weapons?

They keep adding weapons with every major patch. Though at this point it's getting quite difficult to add things that actually have different stats than existing guns.

i dont agree actually. weapons in game stick to their real-life stats. and we get them with supply points in the end. For example, famas is an old, not-so-hard to access, popular weapon. But it has nice stats and its 6 points, which is very high, whereas much more modern cool tavor-7 is 5(if i remember right). They just have to add the weapon and adjust its cost. After all, even a makarov can get the job done easily.

Yeah, with NWI's signature absurd recoil. Who would have thought firing the same cartridge from a gun twice as heavy makes the gun bounce harder.

AlaskasWorld PET

last edited by Watsica

Exactly what I needed! You just saved me several hours. Thanks!

AlaskasWorld

@themonkey said in More new weapons please?:

i dont agree actually. weapons in game stick to their real-life stats. and we get them with supply points in the end. For example, famas is an old, not-so-hard to access, popular weapon. But it has nice stats and its 6 points, which is very high, whereas much more modern cool tavor-7 is 5(if i remember right) Same story with M4 using 223 ammo being comparable to higher caliber carabines. They just have to add the weapon and adjust its cost. After all, even a makarov can get the job done easily.

Yep, stats overall balanced really well imo, agree. But rarity/cost needs a bit of adjustment.

@themonkey said in More new weapons please?:

guys, is it just me or anyone else think so too? there are too few weapon choices, espicially in pvp mode when u pick up a class. game weapon mechanics are easy, there can be a huge weapon arsenal in this game and that would be awesome, why devs just dont add up more weapons?