LP-4 Log-Loader crane issues!

Feedback on the Log loader crane.

The Log loader crane have a couple of issues i would like to adress (others who know other issues are welcome to add them to this thread).

1:The sensitivity of controling the crane must be adjusted, its WAY to unsensitive now.. the best way would be if the user could adjust this ingame "on the run" (Se my short video below).

2:You need to switch rotaion for "Q" and "E" (Grab Rotaion) , when pressing "Q" wich is to the left on keyboard the grabber turns right, and vice versa, unlogical, please fix!

3:The grabber:
"Grabbing function" is to weak compared to reallity, when clamping down a log it should stay put in the clamp, now it's WAY to loose, wich makes you almost have todo a balancing act everytime you use manual loading, this also needs to be adressed!

VIDEO OF LOG LOADER PROBLEMS CLICK HERE!

I'd ask for a function or a marker, where the logs center of gravity is. So that you can grab it and have it horizontally.

Otherwise its getting kind of "Mikado" gameplay when trying to load a trailer. Especially, if its on a hillside.

@JTT said in LP-4 Log-Loader crane issues!:

I'd ask for a function or a marker, where the logs center of gravity is. So that you can grab it and have it horizontally.

Otherwise its getting kind of "Mikado" gameplay when trying to load a trailer. Especially, if its on a hillside.

There is a marker of the center of the log...look again