Alright, I am gonna ask.

So 3 days in on this forum, I have seen nothing from our new hosts / publisher / whatever. One would think that if you were trying to gather a community there would be significant involvement here to talk about the fears, concerns, and hopes of the community since we have obviously gone into a new frontier with what appears nothing more than a paid dlc.

I understand a new publisher needs to make money and thats fine. I will support any dev and team that actively supports its community. That said, there have been many questions that which to this point have gone unanswered. Not so much even a "hey we are looking into that" or yes that is there, or no it isn't.

I see some familiar faces here asking these questions and I think we pretty much all are looking for the same thing; A well supported game. At this moment it seems just the same as the Oovee site as far as the deafening silence. Prove us wrong ! I invested in the pre-purchase same as some others so show us we did not waste our money at this point.

Nothing personal Focus but concerns nonetheless.

Hi there!

We understand this concern, and I just want to let you know that we're reading and collecting all of your questions - we at Focus Home Interactive have always supported our games, during and after release. We strongly believe in MudRunner, and our objective is to produce a great game, which we intend to continue supporting with updates to enrich the game's experience even after release. We always pay great attention to community feedback, and both we and Saber will make sure that MudRunner receives attention and improvements after Day 1.

We're doing our best to collect all of your questions, and are in discussions with the developers to get answers for them. Please bear with us while this happens, and we'll answer them soon 🙂

last edited by Jellyfoosh

Nice to see response from your side.

Can we expect some more Secreenshots, Videos until the release date?

Did my list of questions on the front page make the list to send to developers to get answered? I think I've provided a clear, cogent list of questions that a lot of people want the answers to.

Those questions make up a large amount of the questions we've sent off to the devs to be answered. As soon as we know, you'll know 🙂

Thanks! You guys rock! Love seeing a company that appears to care about the community taking over this game.

@Iyagovos said in Alright, I am gonna ask.:

Those questions make up a large amount of the questions we've sent off to the devs to be answered. As soon as we know, you'll know 🙂

Good to hear!

@kourtjestr said in Alright, I am gonna ask.:

Did my list of questions on the front page make the list to send to developers to get answered? I think I've provided a clear, cogent list of questions that a lot of people want the answers to.

Yeah was a good list and I suspect asked by many players. Hope then have some good responses. Hope even more that they follow through getting some much needed inclusions in the game

It's really great to see something from the publisher. Spintires has been in the dark so long that everyone just really wants to know more about everything.

Hi all,

I've put together the answerse to your questions here: https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/617/answering-frequently-asked-questions

Let me know if there's anything else you'd like to know!

James