Arrival of Delaque and Redemptionists(?)

With the impending arrival of Cawdor the established release schedule seems to be every 2-2 1/2 months for updates( initial release Sep 7th, Van Saar Dec 14th, Cawdor Feb 16th). With that in mind here's hoping we see Delaque by April/May. Once all the initial gangs are released where does the game go? GW seems to be teasing the table top release of Redemptionists with this post...

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/02/12/underhive-informant-the-firebombers-setting-necromunda-ablaze/

In the background of the table top game the Redemptionists recruit primarily from the ranks of Cawdor gangs. With this in mind it seems it shouldn't be too problematic to release a texture/costume/mod DLC that would overlay Redemptionist costumes on a Cawdor gang. It would give you a "new" gang without having to program/troubleshoot a whole new play style.

What do people think of the "costume" DLC idea? Goliath Corpse Grinder Cults? Beyond this what else would people like to see? I'm waiting on Enforcers and Genestealer Cults.

last edited by PhineusPhule

I love the ideas but I'm guessing the teaser games workshop posted is more likely for the House Book for Cawdor rather then redemptionists.

There's speculation on other forum sites that Redemptionists may be a "sub" gang included within the Cawdor house book much like Slave Ogryn Gangs were included in House of Chains(Goliath). During the release of HoC GW said not every book would have sub gangs but if ever Redemptionists were going to be released,the Cawdor book would seem to be the time.

Now,if only, Focus would release a costume pack.

Yeah costume packs would be great, even more customisation options

There's speculation on other forum sites that Redemptionists may be a "sub" gang included within the Cawdor house book much like Slave Ogryn Gangs were included in House of Chains.

It would be kinda emblematic of this game's overall poor track record if support has been pulled already and they never bother releasing Delaque, leaving it objectively unfinished.

@casbyness said in Arrival of Delaque and Redemptionists(?):

It would be kinda emblematic of this game's overall poor track record if support has been pulled already and they never bother releasing Delaque, leaving it objectively unfinished.

Totally agree. This excellent game MUST feature the 6 iconic gangs. A little bit of communication from Focus would be greatly appreciated.

Tout à fait d'accord. Cet excellent jeu DOIT impérativement proposer les 6 gangs emblématiques. Un peu de communication de la part de Focus serait grandement appréciée.

Is there a road map?

I’m new to the game and it looks great.

Alas, no roadmap (and very little talkative communication). But the game is indeed excellent.🙂

@Adam_rush29 said in Arrival of Delaque and Redemptionists(?):

I love the ideas but I'm guessing the teaser games workshop posted is more likely for the House Book for Cawdor rather then redemptionists.
I like these ideas too. It'll be great to get a published seminar on this particular part. And although I can't spend a lot of time here, as I have a very busy schedule in college. Now I'm preparing a series of research papers and it takes a lot of time. Although this source helps with ideas and topics https://writinguniverse.com/informative-essay-topics/, it still remains a rather difficult and time-consuming task. But when I'm done, then I can fully return to my favorite hobby.

last edited by RichardHoward