Again ?? Not enough metal rolls ... PLEASE HELP !!!

I'm working on the new maps and did the train tracks contract and now i don't have enough metal rolls to do the rest of the missions like paper mills etc, why would there not be a way to make metal rolls or at least have enough to finish the entire map, if you create metal rolls for the rail tracks you don't have enough metal rolls to finish the region, why? Am I missing something, this is exactly why I couldn't finish my test realm game also, I have opened the extra small warehouses and there still is a shortage of metal rolls and I don't see any way to take beams and back track them into rolls ?????? Please help

Hi, have you open the second map ?

Often, big missions/contracts need to drive between several maps.

@Dabizzel

At the first map "Black Badger Lake", after you have build the "Power Plant", you can craft unlimited "Metal Rolls" out of the unlimted "Metal Beams". I think, unlimited should be enough!

last edited by Fratzegeballer

Good morning Dabizzel .. You can make as many steel girders as you want on the Black Badger Lake map not far from the workshop , Unlimited the only thing you need there is fuel for the generator !! Then you go to the middle of the Black Badger map and finish the rolled steel rolls there. Ready and go !!

Black Badger Lake - Wisconsin, USA.png