Requisition Repair

Lets talk about being able to use requisition to instantly rebuild your ship after it's blown to a floating graveyard.

I can't help but think being able to use banked up requisition to repair our ships leads to people being careless and overly aggressive (ramming) with their ships. I propose we no longer be able to heal a destroyed ship. We should, like Lost in the Warp, just have to deal with it and wait for it to be repaired. I believe people would be more tactical with their ships without requisition repair.

Maybe in story mode, but in PVP or even just skirmish it was an incredibly annoying feature that served not purpose. I really don't think we should brining back damage to fleets in those scenarios.

@bellumvinco said in Requisition Repair:

Lets talk about being able to use requisition to instantly rebuild your ship after it's blown to a floating graveyard.

I can't help but think being able to use banked up requisition to repair our ships leads to people being careless and overly aggressive (ramming) with their ships. I propose we no longer be able to heal a destroyed ship. We should, like Lost in the Warp, just have to deal with it and wait for it to be repaired. I believe people would be more tactical with their ships without requisition repair.

For the Campaign it should have several potentialities.

1: If a ship is 'hulked' (doesn't suffer a reactor explosion or warp drive detonation) and you win, then you should be able to spend requisition to speed up its repairs.
2: If the above, but you lose, you lose the ship permanently.
3: If the ship suffers a reactor explosion or warp drive detonation, you lose the ship permanently.
4: Related; If a ship is crippled you should need to spend requisition to speed repairs.
5: If you a ship is hulked and you win, the captain SHOULD BE DEAD and the ships level reset to level 1 with a new Captain. Ditto if you execute a captain for insubordination.

@kadaeux I like those ideas. The ship level should definitely be reset if the captain and crew are killed.

hmm...Captain Traits. This Captain fire drills his crew non stop. -50% timer to Fires.

So many questions. Are we waiting until June for something else? E3.

I thought using requisition was akin to using your clout to get the grease monkeys to fix your stuff first! lol

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.