Register For The Closed Technical Alpha
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

Development of Fear The Wolves is going well and we reached a new step where players feedback is crucial to create the best possible game. We're still early in the development process, but we already need to reach some technical goals such as server population, stability as well as first feedback on performances. Also, having input from players about the gameplay experience will allow us to lay very solid foundations for the game.

A Steam login is mandatory to access the registration form. Please login with the Steam account you will use to play the Closed Technical Alpha. Forum registration is mandatory because it’s our main tool to gather your feedback.

Please keep in mind that this Closed Technical Alpha is covered by a Non-Disclosure Agreement, meaning you won’t be able to share any screenshots, videos or info about the Alpha outside of the dedicated hidden forum.

If you're interested, please answer the questions below - we'll contact you by email if you're selected!

Register to the Closed Technical Alpha here!

Edit: Thanks a lot for your help fixing the registration issues! We should be all clean now. We created a new post to keep things clean. Don't hesitate to post if you encounter any issue. Please use Chrome or Firefox to register. Thanks!

0_1520875326182_MainArt_FB.jpg

last edited by Netheos

We don't have to register again, do we?

Community Manager

@str0lek said in Register For The Closed Technical Alpha:

We don't have to register again, do we?

No don't worry, it's only to have a clean post now that we fixed the technical issues.

Thanks for registration fix. Can't wait Alpha start. 🙂

Man. This is a game I'm actually genuinely exited to put my hands on. Hope I get Access to the closed technical alpha. I just wan't to play it right now 😁

how do i register for Alpha??
it cannot continue when apply!

@netheos Thank you for correcting the registration for the test. I registered to the main account. We are waiting for the launch of the alpha test.

Community Manager

@إرهابي said in Register For The Closed Technical Alpha:

how do i register for Alpha??
it cannot continue when apply!

Apply to our registration form: http://www.fear-the-wolves.com/closed-alpha

Community Manager

@iiiii_d13_iiiii said in Register For The Closed Technical Alpha:

@netheos Thank you for correcting the registration for the test. I registered to the main account. We are waiting for the launch of the alpha test.

Thanks for your help to fix the issues!

I'm looking forward to starting the alpha test

@tonug, we are all very much looking forward and with great desire!

With pleasure I will take part in testing the game. Since there is experience in testing games. He took part in testing the first project Vostok Games Survarium. Also participated in testing of WARFACE and Armored Warfare: the Armata Project. I wish developers to create the most atmospheric Royal battle.

Ждем заявку.

Even when I wont be selected for the closed alpha, I wish you the best to get a good game. 🙂

не успел прочитать что написано было после регистрации

last edited by Oktagon

@oktagon попробуй пройти регистрацию еще раз, если все верно напишет что вы уже зарегистрированы.

You can count on me to test the beta.

тоже жду с нетерпением тэста.

У кого были проблемы с регистрацией, заполняйте анкету с маленьких букв, и только латиницей, плюс ко всему должен быть открыт профиль стим, если всё правильно , то должно зарегать на любом браузере без проблем.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.