Register For The Closed Technical Alpha

@netheos Если нажимаю на регистрацию то вылезает ошибка 500 что делать? А то хочу поучаствовать в тестировании.

Just signed up, look forward to giving feedback if i get the try the game.

Не думал что снова возьмут в альфа тест. Ну VG снова здрасте Бурелом снова с вами.

Здравствуйте уважаемые разработчики!
подскажите как мне получить доступ к Альфа тестированию?
анкету заполнял, ответа не пришло...

Hello dear developers!
tell me how to get access to Alpha testing?
the questionnaire filled in, the answer did not come ...

Характеристики пк:

• AMD Athlon II X2 245, 3117 MHz (14.5 x 215)
  • 8187 МБ (DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM)
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570 (1280 МБ)

Добрый день, еще разок что-ли регистрироваться ? 👀

А известна примерная дата ?

@grafinyatv said in Register For The Closed Technical Alpha:

А известна примерная дата ?

Дата чего?

альфы ? или она уже идет?

Всем привет, когда тест уже???

i wish to play alpha or beta

Почти три месяца уже идёт.

@serjik_161 said in Register For The Closed Technical Alpha:

Почти три месяца уже идёт.

not true, lasts for a month and a half

I've registered for the 'Closed Technical Alpha' and as there is a good chance I won't be selected I've tried signing up for the Beta too. Unfortunately every time I've tried over the past few days it still responds with "email address invalid". Now is this an issue with the website or is the Beta sign up just a placeholder and not yet activated?

Cheers
C

@cryptic said in Register For The Closed Technical Alpha:

I've registered for the 'Closed Technical Alpha' and as there is a good chance I won't be selected I've tried signing up for the Beta too. Unfortunately every time I've tried over the past few days it still responds with "email address invalid". Now is this an issue with the website or is the Beta sign up just a placeholder and not yet activated?

Cheers
C

within 2 months, everyone will be able to purchase and test the game, if not transferred

Добрый день, мне так и не прислали приглашение? Хотя знакомому пришло, в чем может быть проблема? очень хочется потестировать!

Community Manager

@prokofevdimas If you haven't received a code from us, it means that you weren't selected for this round of testing.

@Iyagovos thank you, does that mean I can be picked for the next one?am I right?

Community Manager

@prokofevdimas Selection happens randomly, so I can't guarantee it, but it's not out of the question.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.