Register For The Closed Technical Alpha

The alpha registration page is bugged. I'd like to sign up

@iyagovos Any updated ETA on when Closed Apha going to be available for chosen players?

Community Manager

@spinach said in Register For The Closed Technical Alpha:

@iyagovos Any updated ETA on when Closed Apha going to be available for chosen players?

The team is still working to fix the server issues detected in the last stress test. We might open the Closed Technical Alpha to a first very limited group of players to run the last stress tests before opening fully the testing session, a few weeks later.

We're sorry about this delay but we have to make sure the game is running properly to gather your feedback about the gameplay and the map.

@iyagovos after logging in through steam I am redirected to this

I'm ready to endure all the hardships of the alpha test, you will not regret choosing me.
Я готов вынести все тяготы альфа теста, вы не пожалеете выбрав меня.

last edited by Skorow
Community Manager

@pspjoker Thank you, that's an issue we're currently aware of and we're working on fixing it.

@rookie-nogi

The team is still working to fix the server issues detected in the last stress test. We might open the Closed Technical Alpha to a first very limited group of players to run the last stress tests before opening fully the testing session, a few weeks later (с) Netheos

@victor-frame
I can test the game, the configuration consists of GTX 1050TI and I3-7300 and 8 GB of RAM. You just tell me in detail what to do.

@bogema_name
You need to register for testing on the link: http://www.fear-the-wolves.com/closed-alpha and wait for the key for the game and the beginning of the test.

@victor-frame Already all made
I will wait for the key

Still nothing? Give as some new info... 2 weeks delay passed

Community Manager

Hi there,

The team is still working to fix the server issues detected in the last stress test. We might open the Closed Technical Alpha to a first very limited group of players to run the last stress tests before opening fully the testing session, a few weeks later.

We're sorry about this delay but we have to make sure the game is running properly to gather your feedback about the gameplay and the map.

Please remember that this is very early alpha testing, and that delays can and will happen while we test the game.

@iyagovos but few weeks already passed...(((
well gl to you... and we will cosplay Hachiko

Iyagovos... copy/paste old replies is not so encouraging for the community... just a tip!

Community Manager

@revisoryatol545 Hey there,

I appreciate that, but when there's nothing much else for us to say on the topic, we're going to be saying the same thing again.

last edited by Iyagovos

Will it be playable before the beginning of Summer?

Community Manager

@revisoryatol545 said in Register For The Closed Technical Alpha:

Will it be playable before the beginning of Summer?

We'll have several testing sessions. As explained above, we'll start a very restricted Technical Alpha very soon (this week) with about 100 players, then expand to a few thousands in May.

What comes after that depends on the feedback we gather in the Closed Technical Alpha.

Have a nice day!

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.