Release Schedule

Is there any form of expected release date for future episodes, or even a general timeframe of when we can expect the entire project to be completed by? I love these narrative style adventure games, but I have the memory of a molerat, and if I play the first episode right now, and the future ones take too long to come out, I'll have completely forgotten what I did or what happened in the previous.

Going by what I've seen from other companies (mostly Telltale) the release schedule on individual episodes tends to take about ~3 months. Would we expect these to come out faster, slower, about the same? I'm very interested in the game, and will absolutely be purchasing the entire season regardless, but just wanted to hear what sort of plan there was for the game.

Community Manager

Hello, we plan to release an episode every few months. The full season should be released this year. Have a nice day!

I bought the season, but episode 2-5 not available. Why?

Community Manager

@smithbug03 said in Release Schedule:

I bought the season, but episode 2-5 not available. Why?

Only episode 1 is released for now. Episodes 2, 3, 4 and 5 will release regularly throughout 2018.

Basically EP2 will be in May. Ep 3 will be in July. Ep 4 will be in September and Ep 5 will be in November.

Are you still working on the game while we wait these 2 month intervals? Do you need any help speeding this up? 😁

Community Manager

@smithbug03 said in Release Schedule:

Are you still working on the game while we wait these 2 month intervals? Do you need any help speeding this up? 😁

Of course the team is working hard on the upcoming episodes!

The feedback and enthusiasm from players have awesome so far, we're simply happy to see so many people waiting for episode 2 🙂

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.