PTS Update 01/03/2021 (12.10)

White star fenders have not been fixed, still clipping most attachments.
CT680: petrol tank collides with metal detector. However, very minor.
CT680: rear wheels are twitching in garage when attaching fuel tank.
CLT9000: fenders clips log carrier front. Noticeable when turning.
4070A: loading crane touches petrol tank on both sides. However, extremely minor.
C70: low fifth wheel is incorrectly placed. Possibly needs removal because of trailer collision.
Dan: low fifth wheel is incorrectly placed. Possibly needs removal because of trailer collision.
Dan: Spare wheel clips fuel tank.
Dan: Spare wheel clips flatbed front mount.
Dan: Spare wheel clips sideboard bed. However, very minor.
P12: maintenance addon ladders clips left rear wheels.
BM17: loader crane clips spare wheel.
Zikz: fenders clips log carrier front. Very noticeable when driving.
Azov 5319: fenders clips log carrier front. Noticeable when turning.
Azov 64131: fenders clips log carrier front. Noticeable when turning.
Azov 73210: fender clips log carrier front. Noticeable when turning.
M916A1: loader crane clips left rear wheels.
49X: Left front axle steering knuckle incorrectly angled.
Cargo: Changes weight depending on situation.
Lights: Oversaturated lightsources, many maps have artificial lightsources that are extremely oversaturated as if they were powered by their own sun. This can be signs, lamps etc.
All trucks: Loader crane not attached to frame, you can see gaps between the loader crane and the frame when loader crane is moving when driving.
All trucks: Rotary or flashing lights do not cast any light. Either on environment, other trucks or the truck the lights are installed on.

last edited by idiocracy

@idiocracy Did not test it for myself so far, but I guess we can add these issues also, or have they been fixed now?

https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/57243/unsolved-bug-overlooked-by-everyone-western-star-49x-front-axle-steering
1613088715534-frontwheel2.jpg

Incomplete steering knuckle on new long-log-trailer:
1609776189954-snowrunner81.jpg

How soon will a working gearbox appear in the stable branch?

A change that would be nice to see would be the return of the headlights from mudrunner, being able to swap from dim to high to control your light bar would be nice

Totally agree. OFF LOW HIGH and you can still see in the night with some bright surfaces nearby. Suggestion: LOW is anything at/near the front bumper of the truck and high includes anything on/at the roof.

last edited by JTT

Hi, I have a problem with Logitech G29, unfortunately my steering wheel, pedals, gearbox do not work, the game just does not see them, can you do something about it?

not sure if it was in MR, but in the original if you tuned off the lights at night you could see pretty well, and ironically, if you turned them on, you couldnt see much around you, just what is directly in front of the lights. it wasnt realistic but it was enjoyable to drive at night

a few details that would be good to add to the game: superstructure for medium trees for all trucks, work of wipers when it rains, so the windshield is wet, functional indicators in the cab (high beams ...)

@Mikrash

Logitech Games don't actually support SnowRunner.
Only last week did support for ETSII arrive.
There is a difference between a game like ETSII being supported and a non Supported game like American Truck Simulator

You would be better calling Logitech ~

@gbeeTen hmmm, I understand, unfortunately it says on the Logitech website that G29 doesn't support snowrunner, how is the same game working for some people? hardware configuration issue? or any drivers? I contacted a friend who plays G29 in Snowrunner and everything works for him without a problem?

@Mikrash said in PTS Update 01/03/2021 (12.10):

everything works for him without a problem?

I'd microcosm that, if I had a million bucks to bet, he is using a basic setup, steering. + force centering, "only" if he says he has vibration & collision, etc, he's lying or actually using a different wheel

**** Points to consider, Squirrel, changed wheels to a model costing five times the best Logitech ~

last edited by gbeeTen