Blood Bowl 2 World Cup 2018 Announcement

Excuse me ,
what name's Public League i must to search for join to World Cup 2018?

Community Manager

@pollyste said in Blood Bowl 2 World Cup 2018 Announcement:

Excuse me ,
what name's Public League i must to search for join to World Cup 2018?

The league is the main official one: Cabalvision Official League
The competition is the Champion Ladder (currently in its 14th season).

You can find the Champion Ladder rules here. Have a nice day!

@netheos said in Blood Bowl 2 World Cup 2018 Announcement:

Meaning 1 ticket every 29-ish coaches. Meaning the following rule:

• 1 ticket from 15 to 43 coaches
  • 2 tickets from 44 to 71 coaches
  • 3 tickets from 72. That's the maximum amount of tickets for a league.
  • 1 ticket for the biggest community league of the World Cup.

Hi Netheos. I am in the DBBC qualifier which states 3 tickets in the OP. Will that hold true despite there only being 52 people actually participating or will this rule override it?

Community Manager

@jimmyfantastic

Hi Netheos. I am in the DBBC qualifier which states 3 tickets in the OP. Will that hold true despite there only being 52 people actually participating or will this rule override it?

What's written in the official announcement is definitive. Tickets are awarded depending on the info I had Thursday 29th March from the admins. I'll discuss with the leagues if there has been less players than expected, but the tickets repartition is definitive.

Invitational Cup
Find the current rankings here:

Can we get this updated, please?

last edited by Prkl
Community Manager

@prkl said in Blood Bowl 2 World Cup 2018 Announcement:

Invitational Cup
Find the current rankings here:

Can we get this updated, please?

Yes, I'll do it as soon as I can.

Edit: It's done for PC and PS4. I'll do X1 soon.

last edited by Netheos

I was forced to concede a game due to losing connection to the playstation network. I really think this is unfair. My internet connection was fine. The playstation network failed me.
I was 2-0 up and it was my opponents turn 15. My opponeny got the win (4-2). This has really annoyed me as I'm trying to qualify for the champions cup I really cant afford this loss. Can someone contact me back please. I would actually like the result to be over turned.

Disconnections are never overturned. No disrespect to you, but the admins cannot know if what you are saying is true or whether you simply pulled the plug.

Could you clarify the rules for adding skills after each round?
It says that "AFTER each game...." add a skill, which implies that the list below should show what you add after the specified match, but in the list below, it states "as above", which could refer to the line immediately before it saying that you add "1 extra skill (Max of 2 skills for T1, T2 and T3 teams still applies) on a specified player" after the round of 64. Following that trough, you'd then add a normal skill after the final.

I assume that despite the wording, the list actually shows what you add before each specified round, and "as above" refers to the team creation rules though? It makes the most sense, but I don't want to risk running in to any bad surprises from bad assumptions.

Round of 64 team is as per team creation. You then add a doubles skill for (i.e. before you play) the R32, then a singles for the R16, then a doubles for the QF, then a single for the semis and another for the final.

@dode74 said in Blood Bowl 2 World Cup 2018 Announcement:

Round of 64 team is as per team creation. You then add a doubles skill for (i.e. before you play) the R32, then a singles for the R16, then a doubles for the QF, then a single for the semis and another for the final.

Thanks

@Netheos0, just a curiosity,
how does the twitch streaming wrights work?

Semi-finals and final should be on focus-home channel only?
Can anybody else stream the content Live on twitch?
Can a player stream its own match?

Thanks.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.