Something must have been messed up when I tried to log in during the server issues. When I try password recovery, it says an email has been sent, but I never receive them. I have been emailing support, but I just got what seems to be an auto-reply:
Thank you for contacting Focus Home Interactive.
Please perform the following steps:
- Run Steam.
- Click on Steam (upper left) > Go Offline.
- Click on RESTART IN OFFLINE MODE button.
- Open the File Explorer from the taskbar.
- Navigate to Documents > BloodBowl2 > Profiles.
- Open the folder with a hexadecimal code.
- Open the ManagementLocal folder and delete the ManagementOnline_Prod.db file.
- Run Blood Bowl 2 and log to your account.
- Once logged, quit Blood Bowl 2.
- Click on Steam (upper left) > Go Online.
- Click on RESTART AND GO ONLINE button.
NOTE: if you get a Steam - Cloud Sync Conflict notification, click UPLOAD TO STEAM CLOUD from LOCAL FILES.
Focus Home Interactive
That did not work. Can any admins help me, please? I run a league and really need to be able to log back into my account.