We're excited to bring you an update with a number of fixes and the introduction of mods across both PC platforms!
If you run into any issues, don't hesitate to report them to us. Thank you!
To play mods across EGS and Steam, please check this guide we've prepared: https://bit.ly/3mmgmD0
- Multiplayer matches with mods now available for both (Steam, EGS) versions of the game. Cross-platform multiplayer matches with mods are also available now.
- Fixed an issue that caused the selected trucks in the lobby to reset to the default ones after opening and closing the friend's list
- Fixed an issue that caused accepting invitation doesn't open the lobby at once if player's game wasn't running
- Fixed an issue that caused the messages sent in the lobby chat to be received with a significant delay
- Fixed an issue that caused the client name to be displayed incorrectly after inviting a third player
- Fixed an issue that caused players nicknames to be displayed as 'null' for hosts with different connection methods
- Fixed an issue with voice chat unstable behavior in the lobby
- Fixed an issue that caused steam players to be unable to be invited again in the lobby they once left