Any API available?

I think I know the answer already, my bet is Nope, but would really love to have one.

I know Toornament have some kind of API access to data, but their functionality is not working anymore and they have no plans of fixing that because low usage (well hard to get any usage when it is not working 😒). But if you can do API for one company probably you could do API for public also...

Would be happy with API that just can be used to get results and teams info, things that could be available to everyone (no access control needed). Perhaps just have some API key based quota or other to prevent dossing.

Would really love to do some twitter bot or have results/schedule visible on our league homepage.

Community Manager

Could you tell us a bit more about the league you want the API for?

+1. Toornament partner here and could be awesome a greater interaction between Blood Bowl 2 and Toornament API.

I am playing in http://newogham.datagnomes.eu/, which is perhaps quite small league with about ~20 active people at this moment but quite long history now, but when I would do something it would be open source and available for everyone.

That is why you want to have open APIs instead of closed for single company. I bet there are loads of other developers who could do interesting things if data from games would be easily available.

Community Manager

@kiraj said in Any API available?:

I am playing in http://newogham.datagnomes.eu/, which is perhaps quite small league with about ~20 active people at this moment but quite long history now, but when I would do something it would be open source and available for everyone.

That is why you want to have open APIs instead of closed for single company. I bet there are loads of other developers who could do interesting things if data from games would be easily available.

I sent you a private message about that.

First idea I have would be to combine data from BB2 with news bot Yle (Finnish Broadcasting Company) open sourced today. Have had idea of twitter bot for long time but now it would more likely be much better.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.