New update has confused launchers

Whenever i reinstall or verify mudrunner, a folder called mods with an INCOMPLETE MOD reinstalls itself.

EVER SINCE THE UPDATE, EPIC GAMES LANUCHER THINKS THESE INCOMPLETE "NON OFFICIAL"
FILES ARE PART OF THE GAME FILES AND ALWAYS WANTS TO REDOWNLOAD THEM.

Please can the developers have a look at this, as this new update is causing many issues to many players.

@RyzenLevels My guess is that its a EPIC issue, and not a Saber.
They are hard to get in contact with, but it there you should go.
Did you read about how to keep a mudRunner local security folder on own PC?
https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/59061/data-gone-after-update/2

Before the update, I had a mod folder with that mod in it. After the update, it now thinks that the mod folder is part of the game files. it doesn't really sound like a EPIC issue.

Epic launcher just installs what it thinks are the game files.

Clearly something has gone wrong with FOCUS servers or something, as that is what's telling EPIC that that mod is part of the game files..

Adding mods has been changed too .. they no longer like being in .zips anymore. You have to make a regular folder, and place and copy, paste the .zip content separately as individual files. This update has broken the game so bad 😞

Does anyone else have issue where verifying or reinstalling the game creates a "mods" folder with "4d34559d.zip".

Epic Games support told me that this is a normal folder, part of the game files.. anyone else have this? thanks