Can't complete Knee Deep

When I try to deliver the ZiKZ to the motor pool, nothing happens. I've tried to tow and push it.

SnowRunner Screenshot 2021.04.13 - 22.35.17.15resize.jpg

@Amynue I did try that, but it didn't work. I tried completely empty and completely full.

@GD80
If it was empty on the first try and you then filled it, you have to drive the pulling vehicle into the yellow square again. Refill the tank when you stand in the yellow square the game does not notice.
Maybe as a possibility / hint.

@Fratzegeballer Thanks, but I have tried that. I would be interested to see if someone else has the same problem.

@GD80
I solved this task last week under 13.1 or 13.2.

Have you tried to restart the game. I had in the last day a problem at an area where I cannot load something. After restart it was fine again.

Or installed Mods?

last edited by Fratzegeballer

Just completed under 13.7 in HM:

Knietief.jpg

... but the truck isn't deleted after completing the task.

This was the last task I completed before the 13.7 version update, and the truck was not deleted. And I don’t know the purpose of the trailer left there.

This fixed for me in 13.9 - as soon as I loaded the game, it gave me task complete.

I remember the same shit from Michigan with GMC... it will go away if we edit xmls i think.. thats how i was get rid of GMC back than

last edited by Nona