Hi SnowRunner Team,

Been playing your game pretty much non stop since release... Its just become an absolute favourite of mine! I recently read the article about Pavel Zagrebelnyy idea of creating a game that doesn't provoke anger, jealousy, or other negative emotions! And I think its this Zen like nature of SnowRunner that just keeps me coming back!

Small idea/request: Perhaps you could implement a Long Press to Toggle SpotLights ON/OFF. So, on console you press L1+Circle to switch lights ON/OFF, but perhaps a long Press on L1+Circle could toggle just Spotlights? This would mean that you could Switch them off on certain Snow maps or if you're playing Coop, and the reflection from the powerful SpotLights is too much, but you don't want to take the SpotLight Add-on off your vehicle for cosmetic reasons! You already have the LongPress mechanic for Refueling, so maybe its possible!

Would also be great if we could "push" the winch motor and not just "pull", allowing us for example to lower something down a hill. The Crane has the option, so maybe able to implement!

Otherwise a bug we come across in Coop on PS4 is not being able to refuel from External sources if you're in someone elses game: Example, my Buddy can't use my Fuel Stations/Fuel Trailers on my maps when i host a game, even though i can refuel him, and he can refuel me.

Love the game! Keep up the great work!!