Urgent News: Xbox One Version has been cancelled

I just got a message from my local GameStop that my preorder for the Xbox one version has cancelled by the developer. That it was no longer being made, but was still being released on PS4. What is going? We hear nothing from you guys for months, and now after revealing an update to media, and not the fans about the game, you just outright cancel the Xbox version that was promised since the game was first announced, and not tell the fans about it.

Game on Xbox is still on sale on amazon.
BTW Focus is saying that they still are working on last tunes after Beta testing.
Netheos said that there is 100% that the game will be released.
Let's wait. We all know that communication is not their strong point.

@astartesultra said in Urgent News: Xbox One Version has been cancelled:

Let's wait. We all know that communication is not their strong point.

What is their strong point?

• Communication it isn´t
  • Punctual of course not, the game release december 2016 and we are in 2018 with an unfinished and broken game

?

are all gamestops doing this? I saw one post on fb that said the same but I haven't seen it happening anywhere else. Hopefully its just a mistake on gamestop's end

Their strong point is to have released the most amazing w40k fps of all time
But i agree their low or inexistant communication is really irritating
Netheos, if you read us, you really need to say something to ur customers

Hey, just wanted to add I also just got a call from Gamestop about the cancellation. They didn't give a reason just offered to transfer my deposit. That led me here to see what was going on. I live in upstate NY, not that it should matter, just to add to the information at hand.

Seems odd they would cancel just the Xone version. Wonder what the story is.

I noticed Amazon UK have removed it as well.

last edited by Link000

The GameStop site itself no longer shows an Xbox one version of the game so it isn't just a few isolated GameStops saying this.

yeah now I'm fairly certain this game isn't coming....
Unless the xbone can't handle it... which is also a possibility....

@sgt-snoke-em said in Urgent News: Xbox One Version has been cancelled:

So, an entire day of official announcements stating it's coming to PC and PS4 on May 22nd and that's STILL not enough?

The new trailer is great, but we've been promised things and dates by this studio before.
If it does indeed come out, and if it indeed is actually optimized this time (so that it doesn't drop in frames in combat on a rig that can safely run Star Citizen and others), than great and I'll happily eat my words with some nice cheese and sauce.

But until then, I'll believe it when I see it.

@link000 said in Urgent News: Xbox One Version has been cancelled:

@sgt-snoke-em said in Urgent News: Xbox One Version has been cancelled:

So, an entire day of official announcements stating it's coming to PC and PS4 on May 22nd and that's STILL not enough?

The announcement, it´s to win 2 months, and stop us posting sad.

As Sgt Snoke, with the past of this game, when 22 of May arrive, let´s see what they give us (if they give)

So what is happening with “the worlds most powerful console” version of this game?
Still developing? and spending the extra time programming an X1X patch? or is it completely scrapped?

@kommodore77 said in Urgent News: Xbox One Version has been cancelled:

So what is happening with “the worlds most powerful console” version of this game?
Still developing? and spending the extra time programming an X1X patch? or is it completely scrapped?

If that question is to the Community Manager, waits in a chair

Now that the 3 musketeers are here lined up let me join in to the "dis-curse-on"

So now that we have a actual release date I would like you to review all your previous posts while looking at this little animation of how wonderful it is sometimes to be a forum admin.
Once I had 52,000 people active on mine.

Now that you always were so sure about what you were saying [3 musketeers] let me remind you of the viewpoint of biology on this "discussion" level that went onward for months
Youtube Video

@apathion said in Urgent News: Xbox One Version has been cancelled:

@astaroth
You are wierd mate xD

Top notch odd ball, to be polite about it.

@astartesultra Agree, it would be unwise for them to not release this game for xbox. Where Netheos has stated that xbox release will take place?

Some people in new trailer’s comments section are suggesting a Dec 18 Xbox release ???

@kommodore77 Date on MS store seems to be kind of a placeholder or something. Thanks for the info.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.