PTS Update 16/04/2021 (13.6)

@Xandrass said in PTS Update 16/04/2021 (13.6):

@secelit3 said in PTS Update 16/04/2021 (13.6):

Your argument for fuel is valid, although I think fuel storage at the garage should require refueling and not allow free, unlimited fuel.

You're right.
But then we either pay for refueling in the garage or deliver fuel, "refuel" the garage and then use it to the full.
It is easier to add the refueling fee option, ideally along with the repair of the vehicle (additional point on the list).

As timber yards appeared, sawmills should require logs to be turned into boards. Large logs - 4 boards, small / medium - 2 boards.

Exactly , planks should be crafted from logs at all sawmills . A missed opportunity if they dont do it .

Chernomenski map, video animation for watch towers observation is not working for all towers!

@grimdanfango said in PTS Update 16/04/2021 (13.6):

Seems likely enough they'll add paid refueling at garages at some point. If/when they do, I just hope they make sure the price is higher than elsewhere, otherwise it'll just reduce the usefulness of fuel trailers all over again. Keep it expensive, so it's only useful as a last-resort.

I agree. If they do add it, either an increased cost or limited fuel amount available to discourage the garage as a “go-to”.

And it seems to me that everything is logical. It's a garage. There you repair and improve cars. This is not a gas station. In real life to fill up the car in your garage, you have to bring cans of fuel there. The key word is "to bring". In the game you do not serve your own passenger car, but several trucks. I brought a tank of fuel and refuel until it runs out. Moreover, at the very beginning, not far from the garage, there is such tank. Then refilled it again and refuel again. I wouldn't want to change anything here. But the idea of making boards out of logs is interesting. That would be great!

There are problems with the mission "The First Space", after passing on the map the sign does not disappear and the mission is not counted1.jpg

Truck fully repaired, but visually - a wreck

text alternatywny

@Xandrass I confirm, the same problem, only with ws 4964 white.

@Xandrass said in PTS Update 16/04/2021 (13.6):

Truck fully repaired, but visually - a wreck

I assume this is after you've repaired using repair-points outside the garage?

I feel like there should be a condition to reset the visual damage when you spend points to fully-repair every part of a truck, otherwise if it stays as it currently functions, if we don't like our trucks ending up looking like a wobbly reflection in rippling water, we're forced to spend out on a full in-garage repair, even if we've managed our repair trailers externally and don't need to.

Might not be as glaring an issue if the visual damage system was more refined than applying a random-vertex-jitter to the meshes, but I don't suppose that's about to change.

last edited by grimdanfango

I assume this is after you've repaired using repair-points outside the garage?

Yes, I used repair points from addons on Apache, then teleported (payed version) 4070a to garage.
Driving out garage and back to him doesn't effects to visual reapirs

wobbly reflection in rippling water,

))))

yes, current damage system is rather bad....

but i vote to keep this policy of accident repairs only in garage for the full price...actually ive never damaged my vehicle so hard like we see on screenshot....wobbly reflections))

@Patte352 I think the 8 slot trailer is completly useless in this game... Take a Paystar 5800 with a ramped flatbed and you have a 7 slot super agile truck. If you don't have any DLC just the Fleestar with flatbed, crane and ramped flatbed is 6 slot. You can also add one more cargo with the crane and squeeze it on top. Then i use a Caterpillar 745 with fuel tank to pull it with hinge and voila! You have an unstopable convoy with barely unlimited fuel and up to 9 cargo! Just a suggestion... 🙂

Hi !! Just a question. Memory error can't be written... --->reinstall/deleted mods, storage & settings launch is ok. Quit to test if restart but NO WAY. Memory error can't be written. Only PTS affected. Normal version work great. An Idea why ?