Refueling Trailer in Hard Mode (co-op)

I don't know if I'm missing something or if this has been addressed before, but me and a friend just started co-op in hard mode and none of us can refuel a fuel carrier trailer at the gas station.

In single player, it works fine, but in co-op it doesn't. When you click refuel, it removes the amount of money from your account, but the trailer continues to be empty. We tried both to host and also both host and client refueling, with both host's truck and client's truck, same issue. Also tried restarting server.

The workaround was to close the server, switch to single player, refuel trailer, re-open co-op.

Anybody else having this issue? It's quite a serious one.

@JeeF is it only in hard mode or in a regular co-op too?
If this happens again, send us your KSIVA code (small numbers at the bottom of the screen), clarify the time of the error (do not forget the time zone), and also attach screenshots or videos, we will investigate the problem.

@aessiq

Just tested in regular co-op (not hard mode) and it fills fine at the gas station. I'm sure people would've mentioned by now if this was also not working in regular co-op.

On hard mode, issue persists.

My KSIVA: p:c23f4
His KSIVA: p:b1a39

Time: 10pm EST

Another thing, we tried filling less than the full 2,000L, but the amount kept resetting back to 2,000L instantly, so it's impossible to fill up, say, 500L, only full tank. This can be seen in the first part of the video below. That is followed by the second bug, where he tried to fill up. Amount of money before was 90,000, and after it was 86,000, but tank continued to be empty. It's not a visual bug, tank is empty.

This bug is not present in single player.
Issue presents both if I try to refill, or if he tries.

Youtube Video

last edited by JeeF

@JeeF Thank you for the info provided, we will check the issue